Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

Nice to end that mini slide quickly. Its looking good for a playoff spot now. I deffinatly perfer Chicago or Calgary as a first round opponent wise but wouldnt mind San Jose at this point.
No I still would want nothing to do with San Jose. They are missing two lines of forwards and a superstar goalie and they are still in games.
  • Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I still would want nothing to do with San Jose. They are missing two lines of forwards and a superstar goalie and they are still in games.
Proven track record of playoff flops though.
Proven track record of playoff flops though.
I don't know. hey barely lost to a very good Dallas team. The year before they lost to a very good Detroit team. This year they got a more aggressive coach, and added two great Stanley Cup winning defenceman.
SO am I the only one who thinks we have a shot at catching Calgary at this point? 8 pts back 2 GiH Seems doable. Not sure how Calgary's schedule looks but I know we have a decent looking one down the stretch including 4 games against the Avs and 3 against the Kings. What say you?
"decent" is strong. it's possible but probably won't. canucks have gone like 12-2 in the last 14 and they were 10 pts back at that time. despite playing amazing they've only caught up by 2 pts.
"decent" is strong. it's possible but probably won't. canucks have gone like 12-2 in the last 14 and they were 10 pts back at that time. despite playing amazing they've only caught up by 2 pts.
True but the Flames were also playing amazing through that stretch. Now... not so much. I don't consider it likely by any means but if the Nucks keep playing to potential.... For now I just hope we beat the Av's tomorrow. Sick of losing to them!

Tied with Chicago and 3 back of Calgary now. It seems as good as they have been for 6 weeks they were gaining little ground and now all of a sudden there right there. If they could catch Calgary and get a Edmonton, Columbus,Nashville, Minnesota, Dallas in the first round that would be awesome. Although after the performance Turco had against them the last time they met in the playoffs I hope they miss.Kesler has to be the MVP no?

Tied with Chicago and 3 back of Calgary now. It seems as good as they have been for 6 weeks they were gaining little ground and now all of a sudden there right there. If they could catch Calgary and get a Edmonton, Columbus,Nashville, Minnesota, Dallas in the first round that would be awesome. Although after the performance Turco had against them the last time they met in the playoffs I hope they miss.Kesler has to be the MVP no?
Kes or Burr, for sure.10 in a row at home now, woot!!
Ya, it's been a pretty fun ride so far eh?Too bad I've been working so much that all I've got are box scores to enjoy.

Ugly, ugly game on Saturday night, hopefully the boys can came back from it tonight.They really need to get better on the road before the playoffs start...

Ugly, ugly game on Saturday night, hopefully the boys can came back from it tonight.They really need to get better on the road before the playoffs start...
WIN3pts back of Flames, game in hand...Go Canucks Go!!

The Blues clearly wanted that game more than us.There is no excuse to why we can't slaughter the Avs tonight, they're riddled with injuries and have no goaltending.

Good win.Sundays game is gonna be awesome. I cant remember the last time they played a team that was above them.
ya, I'm hoping i can fix my slingbox so I can watch the game from HK. I have a feelings we're going to see Mats really step-up over the next while.
ya, I'm hoping i can fix my slingbox so I can watch the game from HK. I have a feelings we're going to see Mats really step-up over the next while.
I so wish that I had a chanel that showed the games, have about 15 chanels dedicated to Soccer :club: thinking about paying on nhl.com for the live feeds.
I so wish that I had a chanel that showed the games, have about 15 chanels dedicated to Soccer :club: thinking about paying on nhl.com for the live feeds.
I'm on the nhl.com site myself and the live feed looks pretty good. just sucks that I'd be paying 80 bucks with so much of the season gone. anyone know if this includes playoffs? at least I could justify the spend then.Nucks looking good so far. up 1-0 after one period.
I'm on the nhl.com site myself and the live feed looks pretty good. just sucks that I'd be paying 80 bucks with so much of the season gone. anyone know if this includes playoffs? at least I could justify the spend then.Nucks looking good so far. up 1-0 after one period.
Making do with net radio at http://www.team1040.ca/A bud of mine has the nhl.com feed and loves it.