Need A Custom Stars Avatar

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That picture is pure genius. Without a doubt one of the funniest things ever posted here. The choice of Dario as the partner, the expressions, everything!! Pure freaking genius.

How about this one.......intellidonkug9.jpgNot sure that PokerStars will accept it tho :club:
Winner Winner.Kickass job sir. I put that through the Stars queue and if they accept it, i'll ship $15. LMK you're Stars handle too BTW.Jon
Winner Winner.Kickass job sir. I put that through the Stars queue and if they accept it, i'll ship $15. LMK you're Stars handle too BTW.Jon
Seeing as Intellipoker is a Pokerstars thing, I'd be surprised if they let it go. But still awesome though.
Seeing as Intellipoker is a Pokerstars thing, I'd be surprised if they let it go. But still awesome though.
Hopefully they do because that avatar is sweet.

Hello Jonathan, Thank you for contacting us. The image you chose has been successfully approved. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Regards, RoxannaPokerStars Support TeamSHIPPPPPP

Hello Jonathan, Thank you for contacting us. The image you chose has been successfully approved. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Regards, RoxannaPokerStars Support TeamSHIPPPPPP
LMAO.... For real ????WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :icon_dance:Let me know when u hit the tables, I have to see this....... It would be cool also if you hit the tables when there are lots of "intellipoker" avatars there..... LOL
This isn't a whine honest. But if your gonna do something do it properlyThe font should be Futura Bold (the t and the k are totally wrong). Donk needs to be spread so its justified with Intelli. He'll need to play about with the kerning and the Horizontal scale to make it look good (and really he should outline the type and thin down the l's and i's in Intelli, otherwise the letterspacing between the two isn't going to look consistent). He can cheat the PS logo abit but don't make it look to fat.
This isn't a whine honest. But if your gonna do something do it properlyThe font should be Futura Bold (the t and the k are totally wrong). Donk needs to be spread so its justified with Intelli. He'll need to play about with the kerning and the Horizontal scale to make it look good (and really he should outline the type and thin down the l's and i's in Intelli, otherwise the letterspacing between the two isn't going to look consistent). He can cheat the PS logo abit but don't make it look to fat.
LMAO, I was doing this just for fun....... I really had no idea that he was gonna take that for his avatar...... And for your expert analysis on the logo, I think Jonathan should ship the $15 to you, I really don't give a damn.....LMAO, this just made my day.....
Like you read my mind
LMAO, I was doing this just for fun....... I really had no idea that he was gonna take that for his avatar...... And for your expert analysis on the logo, I think Jonathan should ship the $15 to you, I really don't give a damn.....LMAO, this just made my day.....
;)No offense intended, just joking around. Take the money play a donkament and will split the winnings. :club:
No offense intended, just joking around.
Yea OK I believe you..... I must be in a pretty bad mood to not see that it was a joke :club: ... My BAD

Shipped $15 to Elo and AG.Ty.It looks fine to me. BTW, i'm playing the $222.22 (2x Chance) and the $320 Nightly on Stars tonite if you guys wanna check the new avatar out.Jon

we should all use this avatar!! Great avatar will be looking for it tonight won't be able to chat on ps out of my roll, but i will check it out.

Shipped $15 to Elo and AG.Ty.It looks fine to me. BTW, i'm playing the $222.22 (2x Chance) and the $320 Nightly on Stars tonite if you guys wanna check the new avatar out.Jon
Thats awesome. (screen name?)never mind im an idiot
It looks so awesome. I bet you can't wait untill a real Intelidonk sits at the table. Cool.
Yea, I like it a lot so far.

LMAO...... It looks cool..... Like I said earlier I did this in 2 minutes as a joke, I never thought u were gonna use it and that PS would accept it on top of it :ts Good luck Hub with that :club:

sigh right as i read this ^^^ i opened up the 222. you busted and i didnt get to see the avatar in action :club:
sigh right as i read this, i open the 222 and you busted and i didnt get to see it!
Yea I totally misread Omaholic. I 3 bet shoved with 2nd pair and he snapped with 10 j.Kinda gay because I played a really sick tourney too.Gay.

Hello Cody, Thank you for your email. Please note that the IntelliPoker image should be approved by them directly. Therefore, we are unable to approve your image. Should you have further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Regards, Carlos MPokerStars Support Teammy response.. this does not say intellipoker. wtf is this shit