Can anyone open pokerroad? I keep getting brought to some cute girl with a travels agents page. I've googled it and clicked the link and it brings me there too. http://pokerroad.com/I don't like starting threads for one stupid question so I'll throw in some more and the full tilt deposit/withdrawal questions that are asked 15 times a day can be put in here too.What does huck seed play? other than randomly showing up at PAD and the wsop, limits etc?Does cardcore work/won texasholdem.com?Around how many fcper's that are pro are on stakes?Is fcp and limit hold'em Bobs only jobs? mbnWho techincally owns full tilt? Some English poker site owner got locked up when visiting America, how have lederer and co done it so they can't be prosecuted?Is pokervt proving to be as good as its rivals? more to come, noobies etc feel free to add your ownWhy did Zach unban Gallo?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone open pokerroad? I keep getting brought to some cute girl with a travels agents page. I've googled it and clicked the link and it brings me there too. http://pokerroad.com/ She is cute.I don't like starting threads for one stupid question so I'll throw in some more and the full tilt deposit/withdrawal questions that are asked 15 times a day can be put in here too.What does huck seed play? other than randomly showing up at PAD and the wsop, limits etc? I saw him in line at Noodles at Bellagio, about 3 seconds after completing a random conversation in which he was mentioned, tonight.Does cardcore work/won texasholdem.com? Yes. Own, to the best of my knowledge.Around how many fcper's that are pro are on stakes? Not me.Is fcp and limit hold'em Bobs only jobs? mbn mbnWho techincally owns full tilt? Some English poker site owner got locked up when visiting America, how have lederer and co done it so they can't be prosecuted? dunnoIs pokervt proving to be as good as its rivals? dunnomore to come, noobies etc feel free to add your own no ty

Does Daniel ever play in the Negreanu Open?Is the Negreanu Open open to anyone?Have you ever folded KK?If all 8 players at your table go allin preflop and you're holding AA, do you call?Would you accept all in withouth to see the floop ?What are your chances of flopping a flush?

Does Daniel ever play in the Negreanu Open? No... doesn't qualifyIs the Negreanu Open open to anyone?No... only people named Daniel Negreanu... hence the nameHave you ever folded KK? Only if in the BBIf all 8 players at your table go allin preflop and you're holding AA, do you call? Not a chance...one of them will beat youWould you accept all in withouth to see the floop ? Best question everWhat are your chances of flopping a flush? Depends on which suit... each are different
You guys are mean

I haven't deposited money on a site yet, which site do you recommend i play at?The poker site won't accept my credit card when I try to deposit, is there another way to deposit?Which book/s are best to learn Hold 'Em?Who is the best poker player ever?Will a poker pro ever win the Main Event?Does Daniel like pottery?

I play in a home game against a bunch of donkeys. I raise my good hands, and they ALL call with trash and draw out on me! AA < 92o imo. I just can't seem to win. I think that it's actually BETTER to play against solid players than a bunch of donkeys. You won't get sucked out on as much! I'm going to pretend like I'm asking you guys your opinion on the matter, but I'll just argue with you if you disagree. Thanks!

still curious as to where babies come from. and don't tell me a stork cause I don't buy it
Finally! a question I can answer. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...124830&st=0Pretty sure my existance has something to do with that, and some tourny donk posted a link to a diagram at the end of the page that is helpful
I play in a home game against a bunch of donkeys. I raise my good hands, and they ALL call with trash and draw out on me! AA < 92o imo. I just can't seem to win. I think that it's actually BETTER to play against solid players than a bunch of donkeys. You won't get sucked out on as much! I'm going to pretend like I'm asking you guys your opinion on the matter, but I'll just argue with you if you disagree. Thanks!
So what's your question?