PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($10)CO ($9.30)Button ($8)SB ($15.15)BB ($11.15)UTG ($6.20)Preflop: Hero is MP with Jheart.gif, Jclub.gif. UTG calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.5, 1 fold, Button calls $0.50, 2 folds, UTG folds.Flop: ($1.25) Theart.gif, 2spade.gif, 9spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.6, Button raises to $1.2, Hero calls $0.60.Turn: ($3.65) 7club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button checks.River: Hero...Been playing with the guy for about an hour. Read on him is that he's tight. He hasn't called big raises, and hasn't called any of my .50 raises preflop (this would be probably the 2nd time I did it at the table; it's usually a .40 raise). I've seen him check on all 3 streets with a full house, and other hands, so he definitely slow plays. I've rarely seen him open up a bet. My question is, riverbet or no? Reraise flop?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($10)CO ($9.30)Button ($8)SB ($15.15)BB ($11.15)UTG ($6.20)Preflop: Hero is MP with Jheart.gif, Jclub.gif. UTG calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.5, 1 fold, Button calls $0.50, 2 folds, UTG folds.Flop: ($1.25) Theart.gif, 2spade.gif, 9spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.6, Button raises to $1.2, Hero calls $0.60.Turn: ($3.65) 7club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button checks.River: Hero...Been playing with the guy for about an hour. Read on him is that he's tight. He hasn't called big raises, and hasn't called any of my .50 raises preflop (this would be probably the 2nd time I did it at the table; it's usually a .40 raise). I've seen him check on all 3 streets with a full house, and other hands, so he definitely slow plays. I've rarely seen him open up a bet. My question is, riverbet or no? Reraise flop?
3 street checked a FH but c/r this flop. Hmmm. Flop is drawing but even so is he capable of doing this with a draw? Seems unlikely. Turn would be a clear c/f but seeing as he didn't bet, I think I c/c river.Errr also, river card kind matters here. You're c/f a spade. Maybe a Q or 8 and c/c probably everything else barring some lunacy from villain. So what was the card?

My bad, I erased the river card. It was a nonspade 6. I think your thinking's the same as I had. I also should had he hasn't mini-checkraised anyone since I can remember (he might've done it 1-2 times, but I won't say that he didn't/won't). Is folding the flop ever an option or are the odds too good that it'd be stupid to even fold it to the TIGHTEST player?Thanks for the input, I just wanted to confirm.

CiB the flop and fold to a 4th raise.I could see a tight player doing this w/ a big draw. B/C they don't want to get it in huge so they're trying to ice the action a little w/ that flop move.If he's that tight it's a good river to blocker bet. Do that.

Been playing with the guy for about an hour. Read on him is that he's tight. He hasn't called big raises, and hasn't called any of my .50 raises preflop (this would be probably the 2nd time I did it at the table; it's usually a .40 raise). I've seen him check on all 3 streets with a full house, and other hands, so he definitely slow plays. I've rarely seen him open up a bet. My question is, riverbet or no? Reraise flop?
I check it down on the river. Why give someone action when they don't give it back?
Excuse my lack of knowledge in poker lingo, but I'm not familiar with the term CiB.If I do C/C, what is the highest bet I can call?
CiB = Click it Backie re-minraise