Funny Dog Video

Impressive
Yeah. My mom sent me the link. Pretty amazing what some dogs can do. My dog doesn't have any special talents. But I'm pretty sure that he was born house broken and he never wakes me up. That counts for something.
Big ass, nervous face, and overattachment to dog (her "best friend") indicates all kinds of attention and affection issues. Over/under on 16-year-old Kate's weight at 18: 175lbs.
damn, maybe you are being a little harsh and pesimistic?
Big ass, nervous face, and overattachment to dog (her "best friend") indicates all kinds of attention and affection issues. Over/under on 16-year-old Kate's weight at 18: 175lbs.
I'll take the over.
My dogs are my best friends, and I'd argue that I'm pretty well adjusted and in better shape than most. I mean, I know it's not nearly as cool as delivering a pizza in a ferrari, but it's close.Oh, and I think the "nervous face" might be a result of being 16 years old and on international TV, but maybe I'm wrong.

Kind of funny how everyone assumed that the dog was a boy, everyone meaning the judges. Totally unrelated. Dogs are great for poker players. They never judge you, and they are just as happy when you win or lose.