Guesses On The Dinner Date?

I would guess that it's Edward Norton or Matt Damon. Maybe they're about to release "Kid Poker" and want to know which one would play him best.If not, it could be Obama asking him to be Secretary of Commerce.

Big deal.I'm going to drop tens of thousands of balloons on him in August...So in effect, they are paying me to attend an event with Obama
Hope they are biodegradeable balloons. Have you seen today's Wall Street Journal?
Hope they are biodegradeable balloons. Have you seen today's Wall Street Journal?
That liberal rag?All latex balloons are biodegradable, they are made from the sap of a tree.

DN,Does it bug you that some of the $30K per person donations for this event are going to pay for Hillary Clinton's bills for her failed run where she kept racking up bills long after she knew she was broke and not going to win?It would bug me.

DN,Does it bug you that some of the $30K per person donations for this event are going to pay for Hillary Clinton's bills for her failed run where she kept racking up bills long after she knew she was broke and not going to win?It would bug me.
It's my understanding this is not entirely true. He's simply appealing to his donors to give the max to her campaign (which I thought was less than $3,000 per individual).

Crazy, why would anyone with a half of brain donate money to a lost cause when she over spent by 20 million. defies all logic....if you want to be that dumb be prepared to pay thedebt yourself!!That is one ego driven b!tch...and she is level headed compared to the clown that beat her. Wow, my advice - save your money folks cause this gonna hurt!!

All latex balloons are biodegradable, they are made from the sap of a tree.
Everything Biodegrades in a couple hundred thousand years!!