I swear, I was wearing underwear when I started drinking tonite. Kevlar ???
oh god, im sitting next to you and youre not wearing underwear... this is making me realllllly uncomforatble
oh god, im sitting next to you and youre not wearing underwear... this is making me realllllly uncomforatble
How do you you feel about my lack of pants ?? Kevlar ??
How do you you feel about my lack of pants ?? Kevlar ??
if i look at the right angle, i might be able to see your balls in your shorts. i think im going to refrain from that thoughps imo youre not drinking enough
It is my opinion that if I am required to wear pants during the week, I should not have to wear underwear during the weekend. Poker Poker Poker imo.
I don't like you with underwear either.
Going to pass out imo. Sorry. Been drinking all day. Very tired. Weaksauce. Poker.
bush league. its only 1035! and also in my opinion if youve been drinking all day theres no reason you should be able to type so well!

i need to get laid...like...sooni was at my sisters ballet tongiht...she was amazing!...and ways:(backstory) i always tell the waitresses at my pub at home if they ever want a pizza just let me know and ill hook it up ( cuz i get em for free)so tongiht during the first intermission i get a text..they want pizza..the one ****ing night im out of town they want some! i tell them back if u want at 10 i can do....so i get home 15 to ten and call them...sure bring some...so i call up work nad get some in the ovenbring em over...they ask how muchdo they owe me? (i got em for free obv), i say just a beer, thanksthen the one who gave me a kiss on the cheek a couple times before (we hang out outside of our works a couple times) asked me again later..what do you want for it...i say nothing..she says..cmoon, soething..i say how about a kiss....so.then....another ****in peck on the cheekshe does have a bf tho.....only reason why i havent asked her out yet (well i kinda did one time, almost)shes so flirty tho, all the time...with me usually ( ive posted about this before) and i always sit at bar, so shes never my waitressyeah im a pussyhi

i need to get laid...like...sooni was at my sisters ballet tongiht...she was amazing!...and ways:(backstory) i always tell the waitresses at my pub at home if they ever want a pizza just let me know and ill hook it up ( cuz i get em for free)so tongiht during the first intermission i get a text..they want pizza..the one ****ing night im out of town they want some! i tell them back if u want at 10 i can do....so i get home 15 to ten and call them...sure bring some...so i call up work nad get some in the ovenbring em over...they ask how muchdo they owe me? (i got em for free obv), i say just a beer, thanksthen the one who gave me a kiss on the cheek a couple times before (we hang out outside of our works a couple times) asked me again later..what do you want for it...i say nothing..she says..cmoon, soething..i say how about a kiss....so.then....another ****in peck on the cheekshe does have a bf tho.....only reason why i havent asked her out yet (well i kinda did one time, almost)shes so flirty tho, all the time...with me usually ( ive posted about this before) and i always sit at bar, so shes never my waitressyeah im a pussyhi
DO WORK SON!!!!! have a few drinks then go over and act confident and im sure youll get laid imho
shes a nice p of a too
is she miss vaughan? cuz that miss vaughan is one piece of ace! if you know what i mean
It is my opinion that if I am required to wear pants during the week, I should not have to wear underwear during the weekend. Poker Poker Poker imo.
If you stop wearing underwear at work, you're fired.