Strategy Against Non Conventional Opponents

I play mostly live in a couple of games around town; mostly college aged kids; from .25/.5 up to 1/2 NLHE and some PLOI've pretty consistently beat the 1/2 game as the players are above average skill wise. At a .5/1 NL game I've been going to the villains are mostly donks. This is where my strat question comes in... I need some advice on how to handle players who do things like:Disregard positionCall almost all preflop betsBet strange amounts on any street, generally on the very low sideDonkbet most flops from SB and BBPlay passively with weak-ish handsThere are more examples but the biggest thing this group does is under-bet the potFor example:4 plays see a flop after a 4x raises PF... so $17 or so in the potMost players will only bet 5 or 6 on the flop... and then raises are super small do... vaillain one bets 5 villain two raises to 10 or 12I know that this makes the odds better for drawing so I started playing more suited connectorsIf you have any experience with players like that and can outline a few more strategy points I'd apprectiate it

there isn't much difference with this and usual villains. if they bet smallish do it like always and think about their range and value-raise or call accordingly. the only real difference is that you can't (or better yet you don't have to) fold that often because you'll get huge pot odds most of the time, both to draw to straights and flushes or two pair, but also to call on the river when they make really weak valuebets. oh and yeah like tortuga will say a post below me in about 30 minutes, don't try to bluff them and don't semi bluff as your fold equity will probably be pretty low / non existent.

Disregard positionCall almost all preflop betsBet strange amounts on any street, generally on the very low sideDonkbet most flops from SB and BBPlay passively with weak-ish hands
ABC poker. Value and odds. No moves.

Value bet properly. That means value betting middle pair and bottom pair on the turn very often. If they are calling with ace high on the flop you should be firing TT on all streets of a K3859 board.

ok, what about handling donk-bets from sb and bb as these kids think they're gus hansen and think early position isn't out of position, but first to bluff at the pot?

How do they react to you? If you make a pot-sized bet on the flop, what do they do?If you're having trouble with this type of player, you're probably over thinking the game. Poker isn't about making moves, it's about making money. These guys are just handing it to you by betting with the worst hand. Play straight forward, boring poker. See the flop cheap with drawing hands, make them pay to see the flop when you have strong hands. Never bluff. Bet/raise if you think you have the best hand. Check/call if you're not sure. Fold if you think you're beat. That's all you need to do.

ok, what about handling donk-bets from sb and bb as these kids think they're gus hansen and think early position isn't out of position, but first to bluff at the pot?
If you feel they bluff most of the times when they donk-bet, simply call down and let them hang themselves. if for whatever reason you play against opponents who are donk-bluffers and calling stations at the same time then, like poker pro black-phil would say, CRANK IT UP ASAP (if you have something)
I know that this makes the odds better for drawing so I started playing more suited connectors
Do they pay off a flush/straight board. If so, I like this idea a lot.And Simo points are good ones - but be aware - the approach he puts forwards is going to be quite swingy