Just Registered, Though I'd Break In My Account ...

WOW!. :ts First of all my post was nowhere near a spam thread!. Give me a break. As Suited said, I only mentioned where I played online, that's it. Yes I might've put it in two posts, but that doesn't mean a thing. How the hell would I gain from doing so?!. Please enlighten me because I'm starting to think I'm the crazy one.I really think I'll stick to forums where members don't jump down a guys throat his first ****ing post along with bullshit accusations of spamming. I really appreciate your hospitality. :club: You're really doing a great job of making FCP look pathetic. Open your eyes.I hope I don't have to point out that this post isn't directed toward everyone. Obviously only the individuals who threw around bogus accusations, and utterly blew my mind with their class and tact are the fuel to this fire. I simply wanted to break in my account and say my hellos to the members here. Again thank you for making me feel like the tasteless idiot.
www.BOWFLEX.COM
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!. :ts First of all my post was nowhere near a spam thread!. Give me a break. As Suited said, I only mentioned where I played online, that's it. Yes I might've put it in two posts, but that doesn't mean a thing. How the hell would I gain from doing so?!. Please enlighten me because I'm starting to think I'm the crazy one.I really think I'll stick to forums where members don't jump down a guys throat his first ****ing post along with bullshit accusations of spamming. I really appreciate your hospitality. :club: You're really doing a great job of making FCP look pathetic. Open your eyes.I hope I don't have to point out that this post isn't directed toward everyone. Obviously only the individuals who threw around bogus accusations, and utterly blew my mind with their class and tact are the fuel to this fire. I simply wanted to break in my account and say my hellos to the members here. Again thank you for making me feel like the tasteless idiot.
Tell us how you REALLY feel!!!Grow thicker skin plzkthx!oh....BAN!
WOW!. :D First of all my post was nowhere near a spam thread!. Give me a break. As Suited said, I only mentioned where I played online, that's it. Yes I might've put it in two posts, but that doesn't mean a thing. How the hell would I gain from doing so?!. Please enlighten me because I'm starting to think I'm the crazy one.I really think I'll stick to forums where members don't jump down a guys throat his first ****ing post along with bullshit accusations of spamming. I really appreciate your hospitality. :ts You're really doing a great job of making FCP look pathetic. Open your eyes.I hope I don't have to point out that this post isn't directed toward everyone. Obviously only the individuals who threw around bogus accusations, and utterly blew my mind with their class and tact are the fuel to this fire. I simply wanted to break in my account and say my hellos to the members here. Again thank you for making me feel like the tasteless idiot.
And I just went over the thread again; some of you might want to get your facts and accusations straight.I mentioned playing at PKR my FIRST post and then only linked to it when another member asked what it was. How the hell is that spamming?!?!. :D
:club: [group hug] :4h
settle down big guy
My apologies; I did overreact. :club:
get used to it......it's not that bad if you have a sense of humoredit: oh.....any you gotta stop spamming that PKR online poker room....wtf?
get used to it......it's not that bad if you have a sense of humoredit: oh.....any you gotta stop spamming that PKR online poker room....wtf?
Here we go again. I'm not spamming.
nobody can be this dumb
Yeah, I'm dumb, that's it. It's called a difference of opinion and I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone who simply doesn't respect my viewpoint.
Yeah, I'm dumb, that's it. It's called a difference of opinion and I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone who simply doesn't respect my viewpoint.
fine.....then take your spam elsewhereakdfhasdlkfhasdklfhadsk;jfhadsfhlasz

Explain this to me and I'm gone. How are my two posts mentioning where I play and my avatar spam when pretty much everyone here has a signature with links and all sorts of other poker sites in them?.