Time To Put To Bed The Talk Of Kobe> Mj...

someone wrote something about Jordan averaging 21 at age 40. How many shots was he taking? Point is, most players 1-12 on an NBA roster can average 20 in this league if they get a plethora of shots. That's why a lot of these players want to be on bad teams, so they can jack up shots, get their 20, get their stupid contract from Billy King of 5 years for 60 mil and coast.
Not sure, but in his last season he was shooting 45% from the field, not bad for an old man. Lebron is currently 47% from the field for his career, most of which I'm sure came from driving to the basket.Kobe is 45% from the field.Oh, and not that it matters but Jordan finished his career shooting 50%
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure, but in his last season he was shooting 45% from the field, not bad for an old man. Lebron is currently 47% from the field for his career, most of which I'm sure came from driving to the basket.Kobe is 45% from the field.Oh, and not that it matters but Jordan finished his career shooting 50%
Kobe shoots a lot more 3's, and 33.3% is = to shooting 50% and I believe he's over that mark. I could do it, don't want to, but you would have to adjust his % accordingly. Still wouldn't be higher than Jordan's, just saying.
Kobe shoots a lot more 3's, and 33.3% is = to shooting 50% and I believe he's over that mark. I could do it, don't want to, but you would have to adjust his % accordingly. Still wouldn't be higher than Jordan's, just saying.
Jordan was only about 1% lower than Kobe in his 3 point shooting.Of course, Kobe has shot almost twice the number of 3's that Jordan did.Not sure if that means anything, but it sounds like it should.Oh, and completely unrelated, but one of my favorite dunks -
Jordan was only about 1% lower than Kobe in his 3 point shooting.Of course, Kobe has shot almost twice the number of 3's that Jordan did.Not sure if that means anything, but it sounds like it should.Oh, and completely unrelated, but one of my favorite dunks -
He's only shot twice as many, really? Well, hes got another 5-8 years I guess.