June 9: $1500 No Limit Hold'em Shootout 3pm Est

can anyone confirm that TJ is at his table? He told me table four in a brewers jersey. No one in a jersey but one seat is a no show. Hopefully he is at a different table and didnt party with vinny vinh.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have not heard from him... but his table was supposed to start 45 mins ago... I assume they have begun... Ill post updates in this thread when i get them and keep this Post updated.

he showed up shortly after I posted, about thirty minutes after the start. Another player showed up late, before TJ, and said they announced that round two would start an hour after round one ended but the last table went long and they changed it, although it still said one hour online.

The payout is the same whether he busts out first at his table or last... unless you win your table. That said, I assume it's going about the same as watching limit :club:

ANy news? Pokernews hasnt mentioned anything or updated the chip counts(suprise)edit: Ferner Doubles UpPaul Ferner, down to 18,500, reraised all in from the cutoff to TJ Slifka's utg raise. He was holding a very optimistic to Slifka's , but duly hit the board to double up to around 40,000.Not a PickleKevin Picklesimer has been eliminated by Thomas Slifka in circumstances unknown.

Guess nothing was better than something?Ferner Doubles UpPaul Ferner, down to 18,500, reraised all in from the cutoff to TJ Slifka's utg raise. He was holding a very optimistic {K-Clubs} {9-Diamonds} to Slifka's {A-Spades} {Q-Spades}, but duly hit the {K-Hearts} {8-Hearts} {8-Clubs} {3-Diamonds} {4-Clubs} board to double up to around 40,000.EDIT: Damn you...

Ferner Doubles Up AgainAll in preflop against TJ Slifka again, Paul Ferner's hit the board to beat Slifka's and propel him up to 62,000.Slifka Still In ItAnd the very next hand after doubling up Ferner for the second time, TJ Slifka doubled up his now short stack. Sergey Rybachenko raised with pocket threes and Slifka found timely pocket aces. No threes on the board, and in fact Slifka made an unnecessary full house on the river.For the record, I've never heard TJs last name before and am just assuming this is him.Hes lost A Q vs K 9 and A J versus K Q

Sick Situation for SicaMichael Sica is OUT, raising all in for around 20,000 from the small blind with A 10 and finding himself called by TJ Slifka holding A J . A very exciting but ultimately fruitless 7 10 8, J, 3 board came down, and Table Slifka is now three-handed.Table Slifka, biattch

TJ Slifka is eliminated by the might stack of Segey Rybachenko. He tried to bluff all in with {10-Clubs} {5-Hearts} on a {9-Clubs} {J-Diamonds} {K-Diamonds} {A-Clubs} board. Rybachenko was holding {A-Diamonds} {9-Hearts}, called, and no miracle straight for Slifka on the {7-Diamonds} river and Rybachenko was heads up with Paul Ferner.