Featured Ot- Member Of The Month

This is quite the month and it's definitely time for our new MoM, runthemover The best way to sum him up would be to say he's quite the rascal. he's seen all around off-topic. whether it's in the hockey forum (or other sports forums), the entertainment forum or just general OT, he's always talking nonsense.he even went so far as to name himself member of the month. you can't make this stuff up. Well you probably could and people would believe it, but would that be right? I don't think it would but then again it might be fun to try.According to runthemover, he has the best South Park Version of himself of anyone on the forum and was also given an award for 'best user profile comments' by himselfrunthemover, on behalf of everyone in off-topic, salutations

From the BBC translators, an editorial by Saleh Eskandari headlined "spying squirrels," published July 10 by the Iranian newspaper Resalat."A few weeks ago, 14 squirrels equipped with espionage systems of foreign intelligence services were captured by [iranian]intelligence forces along the country's borders. These trained squirrels, each of which weighed just over 700 grams, were released on the borders of the country for intelligence and espionage purposes. According to the announcement made by Iranian intelligence officials, alert police officials caught these squirrels before they could carry out any task..." - Washington Post

Revel in it while it lasts.For that glorious month (or two in my case)You are the bell of the ball forum, then it ends. You still have a slight ere of superiority over other posters, but they have to constantly be reminded.

If you're looking for quality over quantity then you've come to the right man. Runthemover knows (doesn't stalk (he'd never stalk)) many people who are quality not quanity. I'm not quite sure what that all means, but you can probably make an educated guess.Another great thing about runthemover is the company he keeps. Look at the posters who have left him comments. It's a who's who of great posters. I for one am proud to be on his comments list. As should all the other smart, sexy, and talented posters who have left kind words.

• 2 weeks later...
I vote Chrozzo member of the month soon imho
no no no. flagstaff is also a ghost town in maine.edit: congrats to runthemover. here's some early poetry. (hint: it's in greek)ποίησις
no no no. flagstaff is also a ghost town in maine.edit: congrats to runthemover. here's some early poetry. (hint: it's in greek)ποίησις
translator didn't work (tried both ancient and modern greek)also, voting yourself MoM is a bit silly. I won't mention that doing the same joke as someone else either in the same thread or series of threads is very low on the comedy scale. Even for me.
No one likes you
QFT
i wonder who's gonna declare themself the winner next month.
I'm voting for you. Otherwise you may stoop so low as to nominate yourself.