How Long Has Stars Been Down?

Dammit, what is going on here? I've restarted and still can't connect. I'm having no problem connecting to the internet (obviously) and my wireless signal strength is excellent. When I click on Network Status, the whole list of hosts is at Bad (0%). What could the problem be?

Dammit, what is going on here? I've restarted and still can't connect. I'm having no problem connecting to the internet (obviously) and my wireless signal strength is excellent. When I click on Network Status, the whole list of hosts is at Bad (0%). What could the problem be?
Disturbance in the Force, imo.
Date is correct; no luck with the reinstall...
Commence LFT.(or check if your firewall somehow excluded Pokerstars from accessing the internet?)

I have the latest version, so that's not the problem. I've also made sure my firewall isn't blocking the site. I've never had this problem before. I am at a public library but I didn't have any problems the first time I played here. They don't censor use of the internet. Support email sent, waiting for response.

I am at a public library but I didn't have any problems the first time I played here. They don't censor use of the internet.
If problem persists, this is 100% your answer. No question.

But I've played here before with no problems. And why would they be blocking access to webmail accounts?*Edit: I'm going to download Full Tilt and see if I can log in there

Left work early to play and now I can't connect. Sux.
They are trying to remove the doomswitch from my account. Thank you for your continued patience. Please stand by.......

Well, I'm able to connect to FTP no problem. I heard back from Stars support and they gave me a list of potential solutions, all of which I've tried. I've sent them a bunch of log files that they requested.

I really hope it's not a library issue - I thought I finally found a free public network I could use since I can't play at work and my son won't leave me alone to play at home. Is it possible that they could have blocked access to the site since I used it the first time, and they claim not to censor use of their network?

I really hope it's not a library issue - I thought I finally found a free public network I could use since I can't play at work and my son won't leave me alone to play at home. Is it possible that they could have blocked access to the site since I used it the first time, and they claim not to censor use of their network?
Priorities man, priorities.

Don't start with me about priorities, man. I work full time and have two young kids at home. By the time I get them into bed I have maybe an hour and a half to play, and that's when I don't exercise or plan dinner for the next evening or make my lunch. I never play poker when I'm home with the kids. The only way I can get a chunk of time to play is if I skip an afternoon of work. Thus the need for a good public location to play.

Everything is working just fine from home now, so it must have something to do with the location. Stupid public library! I'm going to talk to their tech support guy and get to the bottom of it.

So I call tech support at the company the library uses and he can't think of what the problem could be. I explain to him the difficulty I had accessing my webmail accounts (conveniently neglecting to mention that I was really trying to play poker) and he said it shouldn't be a problem at all. I asked him if it could have something to do with the amount of traffic since the library was very busy but he said that should only affect the speed of the connection and not the ability to access certain sites. He did say that they block access to "adult" sites but since I was able to access FCP, Full Tilt, and pokerstars.com, it doesn't sound like gambling sites are included in that group. He thinks it was just a freak occurrence. Thanks for the help, tech guy.Could it be possible that they blocked access to Stars after I was able to access it the first time a few weeks ago? The strange thing is that I didn't get any popup saying access was denied or "could not connect to the server", it just got permanently stuck on the network status thing like it does when the Stars server goes down.I guess I'll have to try again before I give up for good.