Ft Turnng Into Garbage Site ...wont Pay Out Winnings!

Full Tilt are refusing all withdrawal request...I have been waiting for over 1 month for mine and still have not received it. I get the same canned response anytime I email them. Ridiculous. I have deposited thousands of dollars over the years and now they pull this garbage. I even requested they change it to check, they wont even answer me. Ripoffreport.com have a growing number of complaints as do other site. I have come to the sad conclusion that I will never see my money again, but I am going to spread as much bad word of mouth that I possibly can.

a the kevlar had this problem, and ended up getting a bonus in his account because of the long wait.yea its BS, but eventually you will get the money

a the kevlar had this problem, and ended up getting a bonus in his account because of the long wait.yea its BS, but eventually you will get the money
Yes, but to activate the bonus you have to deposit more funds. No chance of a person doing that in this situation.
Here is the other thread on this.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=123378LOL you started both threads, are you employed by pokerstars?Not even close dude....the more threads and complaints that I read the more frustrated I become. I have sent them approx 20 email over the last 45 days and have not received one that wasnt a canned response. Its a horrible way to do business.

I had a problem too, waited about for weeks for my bank wire to go through. But they gave me a $500 bonus to clear, and it's not like I was cashing out my whole roll anyways so there's no reason not to accept the offer.

Go blank yourself....are you an employee? How many honest people are you going to cheat out of their winnings????
LOL did you expect someone here to get you your money?
Go blank yourself....are you an employee? How many honest people are you going to cheat out of their winnings????
Our records show that you have deposited a large sum of money and comparatively speaking the amount you are requesting to cash out is LOLfunny.
its been 8 days since I have received an answer from full tilt support about something separate. I just emailled them and told them I will not play on thier site until they respond lol.
I dont get this? I sent them two seperate emails recently, one concerning adding tables and one concerning something else, and they responded within 24hrs? I got doomswitched for a while, but they still responded fast?

They're not refusing to pay out anything. Some of our bible-thumping elected officials have made bank transfers a slight pain in the ass. They have to be rerouted 2-3 times for the sites safetly and possibly ours(not that anyone would ever take this to court just to have all the hard work the apostles have done get negated). Paper checks are fine, I'm getting mine in 5-8 days(Mon-Mon, not business days. Just try this next time(not talking to the OP cashing out his variance check), then head to the hospital, tell her to hold on, and you'll be paying for her operation in a week.

It would be helpful if you specified the method of withdrawal.Have you been asked by FT to provide a copy of your license and proof of residence and not provided it to them yet ?Did you withdraw by Echeck ? If so, are you aware that your funds are being held in limbo by Echecks and not FT ?

My withdrawals by check are coming in like clockwork within 7-10 days of requesting the cashout. Bank transfer cashouts are being delayed by things outside Tilt's control.What is odd is the # of people on here who cannot get Full Tilt to respond to their emails. My checks were delayed a couple weeks a short time ago because Tilt was switching banks (the bank they use to issue checks is now a Nevada Bank....used to be a California bank). They responded within 24 hours and told me in great detail what was going and assured me that my cashouts would arrive by a certain date. (which they did)