***official High Stakes Living Thread***

Sorry if one already exists, but I know there's always posts of updates for CardPlayer's show, High Stakes Living, so I thought why not put it all in this thread. The latest one is Chau Giang. Very nice house imo, I've always thought of Chau to be a cool guy and is probably my 'favourite poker player'.http://www.cardplayer.com/tv/31937

thank god someone finally made this, im so sick of all those "high stakes living" threads clogging up general
Yeah, he did it just for you.
thank god someone finally made this, im so sick of all those "high stakes living" threads clogging up general
Yeah they were totally distracting from all the really interesting threads.
  • 2 weeks later...
I think Lizzy's top was just as interesting as Andrew's place.
I don't get why everyone loves Lizzie Harrison --- I don't even think she's good looking and her boobs are borderline saggy.
I don't get why everyone loves Lizzie Harrison --- I don't even think she's good looking and her boobs are borderline saggy.
although i do find her attractive, i agree with your statement for the most part, kimberly lansing is the finest poker hostess for sure, she is so far ahead that she actually takes the top 2 spots, then amanda leatherman is next

Andrew Robl is a big toolbag.I personally don't think he's even nearly as good as he says he is. The only reason he has that condo (or so I heard) is because he is good friends with Phil Galfond and Durrr and they basically bankroll him for everything.Including his mortgage payments.

i wish she did playboy instead of jennicide
they would have to airbrush and photoshop those pictures even more than the jennicide pics.
on the next episode they'll be visiting the crack house down the street from me. seriously, did men the master turn them down for a 2nd episode and they were just left with newhouse? maybe they should show us the houses of even more irrelevant people.