Just a quick Question, I cashed out by check on PS's on the 13th of may. I emailed stars and they said the check was sent out on the 16th of May. They said it was mailed from California. I still haven't recieved it. In the same email they said if I don't recieve it by 6/8/08 to let them know and they will cancel the check and redeposit the money in to my poker acct. WTF? Since when does it take almost 2 weeks for a piece of mail to reach Vegas from California? Has anyone else had a similar experience with Stars?

Nope.Stars paper checks always come super fast for me and I'm in the middle of nowhere. I usually have my money from Stars in 5 or 6 days. Cake on the other hand.........I ordered a check last week and the fuckers still have the cancel withdraw option on my cashier. They haven't even processed it yet. This is after charging me $35 for a "courier fee". Total and complete bullshit.

I cashed out twice last week on like Weds and Thurs and have the checks already so yours in prob lost in the mail.

The three times I've done a cashout on Stars, the request was done on a late Sunday, and the FED-EX guy rang my bell at the exact same time around noon on Tuesdays....... So kudos to Stars for their great service and quick cashout times...... So yes, I think your cheque might be lost somewhere or might being cashed out right now by someone else :club: Good luck with that.....

I wouldn't panic, that has happened to people here before I think. Sounds like they just lost it and you'll have to wait until that date to ask for a new one. If you make a big hassle about it maybe they'll give you a free bonus for your trouble.

I wouldn't panic, that has happened to people here before I think. Sounds like they just lost it and you'll have to wait until that date to ask for a new one. If you make a big hassle about it maybe they'll give you a free bonus for your trouble.
Made a hassle and they said it's in the mail, not their problem that the postal service hasnt delivered it yet.

Never happened to me. I always get checks within 3 days, although I am in California where they are mailed.

I've never had it take more than a week from cashing out on Stars to having the cheque in my hand....Actually, I don't think it's ever taken more than 5 days...

Don't meantion e-checks, tho....i am still waiting on shit I cashed out from April...I am going back to cashing out by mail checks again..

Don't meantion e-checks, tho....i am still waiting on shit I cashed out from April...I am going back to cashing out by mail checks again..
I actually went to cash out last night and noticed the e-check option is unavailable due to backlogged requests. Sorry dude, hope they work that out!Paper check ftw.