Stuck In The Middle With Jacks

SB is 52/27/4.5, CO is 49/21/1 - both players were extremely active in playing pots.Only hand where CO went to showdown, he limped with Kings, I called behind with A6s. Flop was Ace high and river brought a six. He called all my value bets on every street. For SB, he has raised liberally but one time he was looked up, he had kings and stacked the other player who had queens. On the flop, do we like raising here at all? On the turn, what's our line?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (9 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)CO ($263.25)Hero ($351.10)SB ($428.40)BB ($264.75)UTG ($200)UTG+1 ($209)MP1 ($55.05)MP2 ($200)MP3 ($95.40)Preflop: Hero is Button with Jclub.gif, Jheart.gif. 4 folds, CO calls $2, Hero raises to $10, SB calls $9, 1 fold, CO calls $8.Flop: ($32) 9diamond.gif, Tspade.gif, Qspade.gif(4 players)SB bets $20, CO calls $20, Hero calls $20.Turn: ($92) Theart.gif(4 players)SB checks, CO bets $50, Hero?

I am having a bit of trouble lately with the oop-players donkbetting into me and I am still clueless what to do in most cases. I guess I'll start a topic about it. Flop: Raising here only folds out the bluffs which you beat anyway any MAYBE gets a Q to fold?Hence I am ok with a call in order to re-evaluate on the turn (allthough this is prolly exploitable because it flips your hand over as weak/drawing wile some off your outs maybe dead.On the turn I would re-evalutate. I think it's very very likely that some of your outs are dead and/or in the hands of other players.On the other hand what is CO repping here? With JK or a set he would have raised the donker, shouldn't he?I fold here and that's probably why my green and blue line in the poker tracker show such a huge difference generally (bad bad bad, as I have been told)

I raise the flop, and to be honest I don't mind if I get it all-in. Usually if you get it in here, you're likely to have either 10 outs or are fading a worse hand (It's pretty unlikely he ever has a straight since you have 2 Jacks, so he's more likely to get it in with two pair, a flush draw, possibly JsXs which I'm fine with, or bottom set). Donkbets irritate me too, so I would probably make it $80.And fold the turn as played.

I raise the flop, and to be honest I don't mind if I get it all-in. Usually if you get it in here, you're likely to have either 10 outs or are fading a worse hand (It's pretty unlikely he ever has a straight since you have 2 Jacks, so he's more likely to get it in with two pair, a flush draw, possibly JsXs which I'm fine with, or bottom set). Donkbets irritate me too, so I would probably make it $80.And fold the turn as played.
Yeah, folding the turn was pretty easy as played but the opportunity to raise the flop instead of calling was something I heavily considered on the flop.A pot raise would be around $112, I think that the SB folds since he donk lead the flop and is probably not that strong which pot commits me vs the CO if he decides to play. Of course, there's the chance where I'm crushed by my opponents' hand (one ahead of me, the other with my outs) which is why I decided to just call the flop and see the turn.
I fold flop TBHwell... i mean I don't really fold, but it's idealone card OESDs are pointless draws imo... especially 6 "clean" out OESDs...
OMG I have an OESD draw on the flop, all-in! Good point about folding although I'd feel like having to lift up my skirt if I folded there in position against two loose players with an OESD and huge pot odds.
SB is 52/27/4.5, CO is 49/21/1 - both players were extremely active in playing pots. Turn: ($92) Theart.gif(4 players)SB checks, CO bets $50, Hero?
I'm not folding a PP with an OESD and an under pair on the board getting these oddsthis action could come from trip T, flopped straight, AQ whateverif they are clowns and jokers, I'm hanging in there

I'd either make it $60-80 to go on the flop or fold if I'm pretty positive I got out flopped and raising will not work. Calling here doesn't really give you any information with 4th st coming.