Late In A $20 - 10k Guar Flopped Set On All Club Board

I do not play many tourney's. So I am curious as to what others say about this hand...I do not have the hand history but remember the details....Sorry for the format...Blinds are 400/800 with a 100 ante full table. Tourney is down to 26 from starting 490. Average stack is I am in the BB with 12k (after posting)an aggressive player who has me covered with 28k opens for 2500. everyone else folds. Thus the pot is 4600.I think he calls a shove with a wide variety I have 5h.gif5s.gifI decide to go for a stop and go and shove any flop. Since he is likely to not connect with two overs and if he has a middle PP and over could chase him off?So I think a while before calling.....pot = 6300Here is where I have questions....The flop comes 6c.gif,5c.gif, 2c.gif (pot = 6300)I hit bingo but not so bingo (3 clubs).....Should I let him shove by check calling or continue with the plan of open shoving?Also any thoughts on the stop and go decision?

It can be debated whether you should call this from an early pos raiser. But you say he is aggressive so you have your plan in mind. Played your way I am shoving this flop and making him incorrectly pay to draw to a flush.

It can be debated whether you should call this from an early pos raiser. But you say he is aggressive so you have your plan in mind. Played your way I am shoving this flop and making him incorrectly pay to draw to a flush.
Stacks look good for a stop and go. If he misses the flop he needs a 10 outer to call properly. Unfortunately he may have just picked up a 9 or 12 or more outer. I still push the flop though.

That is a sick spot to be in. With 15 bets you have an optimal restealing stack. I shove it in here against an aggro even though i hate it. As played shove the flop. Often you find yourself in a spot where you hate the play but you must make it through cringed teeth imo.

What you (and probably your opponent) don't want to see is a 4th club on the board. I'd think an open shove would be fine here, so as not to give your opponet a free card. Heck, even if he has 2 clubs in the hole, you still have a minimum of 6 outs to a boat right off the bat and, likely, 9 outs on the turn (if the card doesn't pair the board). I think this is one of those situations where you have to go all the way. It's unlikely you'll see a set for a while, so why not commit, even if the flop is awkward?

You're in the money so i'm shoving this instantly, if he wants to draw with the Ac that's great spot to get a lot of chips and make it to the FT where the real money is.If he got there already well you're drawing live, so shove is my opinion.

If you have called large pre - flop raise you might as well play the hand and push it all-in, most likely he does not have two clubs or higher set. You also have a decent chance to make a full house on the next two cards. Make him make a hard decision. If your beat then your beat.