wsop circuit event lake tahoe live updates: day 1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doyle moved to Daniels tableSunday, May 8th, 2005Doyle filled the empty seat at Daniels table and is sitting with 28kIts now dinner break and daniel has 30,700... in about an hour they will resume play for two more levels

I'm up in my room now trying to get some room service. It might not get here in time though since it appears lots of people are trying to eat in their room. I've been playing pretty well and feel relaxed. I started out a little ancy but I'm settling in nicely (a 1.5 hour massage always helps :-)

right on.and josh/travis, thanks for relaying the updates. it's a sad state of affairs where i sit around and hit refresh for entertainment, but hey, i'd rather read the tourney updates then watch another re-run of pimp my ride.

right on.and josh/travis, thanks for relaying the updates. it's a sad state of affairs where i sit around and hit refresh for entertainment, but hey, i'd rather read the tourney updates then watch another re-run of pimp my ride.
I feel ya brother...trying my best in a 5 +.50 multi at UB...final 2 tables!

GiantKiller is CrushedSunday, May 8th, 2005Chau Gaing is eliminatedpoor chau, guess he has to go back to his boring life of table limit craps and $4,000-$8,000 with teh best players in the world... everybody all at once.... AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!actaully i finally have a favorite poker player, its chau, he looks broke and so innocent... meanwhile, he beats up on the top players in the world everyday!!!!

Amir Vahedi has a story for his kidsSunday, May 8th, 2005Doyle Brunson has just knocked Amir from the tournament. Doyle had QQ and Amir didnt improve his 66's.It may be a memory that Amir doesnt soon forget

Daniel has not seen Bill Fillmaff during any of the breaks, and most importantly he hasnt heard him whining after losing a coinflip... oh i mean Phil Hellmuth..... so , as far as we know, hellmuth was too busy to play poker... just ask him for yourself
I saw that you're teaching at freaking Camp Fillmaff.. hahahaha

11:51 pm estSunday, May 8th, 2005Daniels table:Jeff Lissandro 80kDoyle 35kScotty Win 25kDaniel 34kother notables: fishman 38k, carlos mort. 11k, grinder 24k, tuan le 37k, and phil ivey 32k, dewey tomko 27k and david pham 35kDarden 12k, juanda 65k, Victor ramdin 31k, surindar sunar 22k

Man...how long has it been since there's been a 10K tournament with less then 100 left on Day 1?Go Daniel! :canadarocks:

Aproximately 80 plyrs leftSunday, May 8th, 2005The field has been more than cut in half and we have a few rooting interests....They will be going on break soon and im sure daniel will give me another update then

NO, i have withdrawn from Camp Fillmaff for a few reasons... nothing against phil tho.... the dates ended up conflicting with some important dates on my schedule...The final table for this tournament will be filmed by ESPN

NO, i have withdrawn from Camp Fillmaff for a few reasons... nothing against phil tho.... the dates ended up conflicting with some important dates on my schedule...The final table for this tournament will be filmed by ESPN
Well, you might want to tell Phil to take your face off of his Camp Hellmuth website then..