People Who Just Make You Laugh Even Though You Don't Know Why...

Brian Stack (writer and sketch player on the Conan O'Brien show) Wiki Article Here Every time I see this dudes face, I LOL for some strange reason. Characters include: The Interrupter <-------------------------------Artie Kendall, the 1940's politically incorrect singing ghost (these sketches make me shit laughing)Slipnutz memberAlso, one of the funniest sketches ever done- Raffelson's ColaBeat: This shows slot is being filled by Jimmy ****ing Fallon :club:

I am a terrible person but everytime I am flipping throught the channels and I go onto TLC and see that midget family I cant stop laughing for some reason.

Aziz from Human Giant is the most inexplicably hysterical person ever. His facial expressions, his voice -- even in interviews, his passive-aggression and backhanded complements...he shouldn't be half as funny as he is, but he's the man.

Aziz from Human Giant is the most inexplicably hysterical person ever. His facial expressions, his voice -- even in interviews, his passive-aggression and backhanded complements...he shouldn't be half as funny as he is, but he's the man.
his appearance on flight of the conchords was pretty awesome. I still haven't seen a full episode of human giant.
I am a terrible person but everytime I am flipping throught the channels and I go onto TLC and see that midget family I cant stop laughing for some reason.
lol...the farmers?

Public figures make me laugh for some reason, Ann Coulter, Glen Beck, Al Sharpton, anytime a celebrity has something to say about political/enviormental issues.

Public figures make me laugh for some reason, Ann Coulter, Glen Beck, Al Sharpton, anytime a celebrity has something to say about political/enviormental issues.
PROPOGANDA!!!lol...not realy...i just like typing that word