Lion King is ranked #2 for me because it was the first make out drive-in movie I saw with my girlfriend.
What's 1st?Aladdin?Better be.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jungle book is good too, but unless Robin Hood has Kevin Costner, I don't wanna hear it.
If only they could combine Robin Hood, Field of Dreams, and Waterworld. I can already feel the Disney Magic.
Kurt you drinking again?And are all your lovers quarrels going to posted via the new topic button in the future?
Yes and maybe.And WTF is with the cubs. They better win this shit.
Lady & the trampFifel goes westnot sure
Holy shit I forgot about Fivel. *Not goes west though* Original only.Oh god.I'm so confused.
Holy shit I forgot about Fivel. *Not goes west though* Original only.Oh god.I'm so confused.
Who wants to watch a movie about an Immigrant rat? Props to Disney for seeming less like a Nazi supporter.
Who wants to watch a movie about an Immigrant rat? Props to Disney for seeming less like a Nazi supporter.
If you don't love the song when they're both looking at the moon, then you're a Nazi.
Well they're no Oakland A's that's fo damn sho
Actually the two of them are right next to each other in most of the offensive stats categories. Leading the MLB in most cases.
If you don't love the song when they're both looking at the moon, then you're a Nazi.
I do like the song but it is DQed"Fievel's American Tails is an animated television series, produced by Steven Spielberg's Amblimation animation studio, Nelvana, and Universal Cartoon Studios. It aired for one season 1993, and continued Fievel's adventures from the film An American Tail: Fievel Goes West (1991)."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fievel's_American_TailsDisney still a Nazi.
Actually the two of them are right next to each other in most of the offensive stats categories. Leading the MLB in most cases.
Lol I know...just messin with ya. Guess we should both enjoy it while it lasts.
Kurt told me I couldn't have Mary Poppins, but I really wanted to.
Terrible terrible movie.Might as well say sound of music is your favorite you hack.

1. Aladdin2. Lion King3. Peter Pan4. The Rescuers5. Emperor's New Groove (Vastly underrated)I find The Great Mouse Detective interesting just for the smoking and drinking mice in a children's movie. Classic.

1. Aladdin2. Lion King3. Peter Pan4. The Rescuers5. Emperor's New Groove (Vastly underrated)I find The Great Mouse Detective interesting just for the smoking and drinking mice in a children's movie. Classic.
QFMFT!!! Best. Animated. Movie. Ever. to me.