Stars Running Slow?

I've logged in but I'm still waiting for the "register" button to appear.*Edit: It's like a ghost town, too. I thought I'd have better luck at PLO8 cash but there isn't a single full table at my stakes.

just blinded out of a 180 turbppl still get to play? but not half the table wtf?
This is happening to me in the $11+ $10k guaranteed with 24 left! Hal the table are just nicking the linds of the other half! U;m soooo pissed off I can barely type!
Yea
whats up does any one know?

I can't even log into the cashier.Also, i'm looking @ Tsoprano's table in the Warm Up and he's won 15 pots in a row because every other player at the table is sitting out. He has increased his stack by like 5k in 10 mins.So sick. I wonder what they are going to do about this. I want to play dammit!

This is happening to me in the $11+ $10k guaranteed with 24 left! Hal the table are just nicking the linds of the other half! U;m soooo pissed off I can barely type!
What in the blue hell does that mean??????

Administrator: Many players have disconnected due to Internet routing problems, additional time to act added [2008/04/27-13:26:17 ET]Administrator: Players have reconnected, normal mode has resumed [2008/04/27-13:31:13 ET]