• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that was fun. GG everyone. I'll continue to rail.Here's a hand between me and Dink that he thought was his most interesting hand.PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Preflop: AndyZ28 is Button with ts.gif, th.gif. 1 fold, Dink raises, 1 fold, AndyZ28 3-bets, 2 folds, Dink caps, AndyZ28 calls.Flop: (9.50 SB) 9c.gif, 3h.gif, 2d.gif(2 players)Dink bets, AndyZ28 raises, Dink calls.Turn: (6.75 BB) 8d.gif(2 players)Dink checks, AndyZ28 bets, Dink calls.River: (8.75 BB) jc.gif(2 players)Final Pot: 8.75 BB

gg all, it was fun.for the record, that style i opened up and played toward the end ONLY works if people are staying aggressive and raising light postflop. if they're going passive (which is the correct response, imo), it's very hard for me to get a feel for where i'm at and i can't make as many thin-ish valuebets, which limits the overall value of playing so aggressively.

gg all, it was fun.for the record, that style i opened up and played toward the end ONLY works if people are staying aggressive and raising light postflop. if they're going passive (which is the correct response, imo), it's very hard for me to get a feel for where i'm at and i can't make as many thin-ish valuebets, which limits the overall value of playing so aggressively.
It was definitely interesting playing against you. Have to meet up with you sometime in Chitown.