*calgary Flames* Fan Club

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, i was a habs fan from birth til they f'd over roy, then became a leafs fan, and switched back to the habs last year.. thus 1/2
I am admittedly not a big fan of hockey, but I am a fan of sport, and sports rivalries, and switching allegiances back and forth between the habs and leafs seems like a just about the biggest sports travesty ever. Part of who you are as a fan, are the teams you hate. It's fine to get upset with your team over they way they treat on of your players.. but to go over to the team's biggest rival? That is inexcusable. Then I idea that I would reject the Bears over the way they are treating Urlacher and become a Packers fan, the very idea of it makes me nauseous. Turn in your fan card, please.
lol, i was a habs fan, then became a leafs fan, and switched back to the habs last year.. thus 1/2
wtf? NO self respecting Hab fan would ever utter the words "then became a leafs fan"Keep your support bandwagoner.
are you fishing for a ban?mock teams all you want, but stay away from my country (and DN's, and Bob's, and Gov's... get the picture?)
sorry zach, i was pretty high when i said that
wtf? NO self respecting Hab fan would ever utter the words "then became a leafs fan"Keep your support bandwagoner.
QFT...this is just stupid....You cant ..I repeat CANT cheer for the Leafs than the Habs..vice versa..ridicolous
are you fishing for a ban?mock teams all you want, but stay away from my country (and DN's, and Bob's, and Gov's... get the picture?)
Boy, I really want to post an American flag, buy I like posting here and don't want Zach to pull out the banhammer.
Boy, I really want to post an American flag, buy I like posting here and don't want Zach to pull out the banhammer.
Maybe in another forum you can argue Us vs Canada, but come on..WE OWN HOCKEY
Like your country all you want, just don't degrade others, specifically those that contain the majority of this sub-forum, and the country that happens to be home to the entire reason this forum exists, lol.
Maybe in another forum you can argue Us vs Canada, but come on..WE OWN HOCKEY
1993–94 New York Rangers 1994–95 New Jersey Devils 1995–96 Colorado Avalanche1996–97 Detroit Red Wings1997–98 Detroit Red Wings 1998–99 Dallas Stars 1999–2000 New Jersey Devils2000–01 Colorado Avalanche2001–02 Detroit Red Wings 2002–03 New Jersey Devils 2003–04 Tampa Bay Lightning 2005–06 Carolina Hurricanes 2006–07 Anaheim Ducks Canada plays hockey. The USA owns hockey. Sad but true.Also, el oh el at the oversensitive nucks.
1993–94 New York Rangers 1994–95 New Jersey Devils 1995–96 Colorado Avalanche1996–97 Detroit Red Wings1997–98 Detroit Red Wings 1998–99 Dallas Stars 1999–2000 New Jersey Devils2000–01 Colorado Avalanche2001–02 Detroit Red Wings 2002–03 New Jersey Devils 2003–04 Tampa Bay Lightning 2005–06 Carolina Hurricanes 2006–07 Anaheim Ducks Canada plays hockey. The USA owns hockey. Sad but true.Also, el oh el at the oversensitive nucks.
how many Americans on those teams vs Canadians...I bet you its not even close...
how many Americans on those teams vs Canadians...I bet you its not even close...
Which is why I said American's own hockey, and canadian's play it. How many of those teams are owned by americans? I bet you it's not even close.

Listen, I'm not a flag waving xenophobic american. I always root for canadian teams to win the cup. I think it's a travesty to have hockey teams in places that don't even have ice in the winter, and have no tradition of people playing the game locally. That said, facts are facts. USA has been dominating Lord stanley's cup for over a decade.

Which is why I said American's own hockey, and canadian's play it. How many of those teams are owned by americans? I bet you it's not even close.
Is the Scissor Sisters forum down?
LOL I didn't know who they were, but they are hot. The truth apparently stings.
Truth doesn't sting nearly as much as ignorance and irrelevancy.American owners...LOL.
Truth doesn't sting nearly as much as ignorance and irrelevancy.American owners...LOL.
1993–94 New York Rangers1994–95 New Jersey Devils1995–96 Colorado Avalanche1996–97 Detroit Red Wings1997–98 Detroit Red Wings1998–99 Dallas Stars1999–2000 New Jersey Devils2000–01 Colorado Avalanche2001–02 Detroit Red Wings2002–03 New Jersey Devils2003–04 Tampa Bay Lightning2005–06 Carolina Hurricanes2006–07 Anaheim Ducks
1993–94 New York Rangers1994–95 New Jersey Devils1995–96 Colorado Avalanche1996–97 Detroit Red Wings1997–98 Detroit Red Wings1998–99 Dallas Stars1999–2000 New Jersey Devils2000–01 Colorado Avalanche2001–02 Detroit Red Wings2002–03 New Jersey Devils2003–04 Tampa Bay Lightning2005–06 Carolina Hurricanes2006–07 Anaheim Ducks
Olympic HockeyGold MedalsCanada - 9USA - 3Your turn...

Olympic hockey shouldn't count DM. Pro players were only involved after 1988 and Canada have only one gold medal in the last 14 tournaments.

Olympic hockey shouldn't count DM. Pro players were only involved after 1988 and Canada have only one gold medal in the last 14 tournaments.
LOL...it was still Canadians versus Americans.
Olympic hockey shouldn't count DM. Pro players were only involved after 1988 and Canada have only one gold medal in the last 14 tournamen
He's just bitter. I don't blame him. I think it's a travesty myself that places like Anaheim and carolina have recently won cups, and maybe one out of 100 men give even half a crap about it in the local market.