Drunken Challenge Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm drunk and playing Limit loooolFirst handPokerStars Game #16883167974: Hold'em Limit ($5/$10) - 2008/04/21 - 01:37:08 (ET)Table 'Hippokoon IV' 6-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 2: 4C35 ($225 in chips) Seat 3: chairman-law ($371 in chips) Seat 4: chawinski ($488 in chips) Seat 5: Ex_Matt ($200 in chips) Seat 6: yago54 ($152 in chips) bebeautyast has returnedchawinski: posts small blind $2Ex_Matt: posts big blind $5*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Ex_Matt [5c As]yago54: folds 4C35: raises $5 to $10chairman-law: folds chawinski: folds Ex_Matt: raises $5 to $154C35: calls $5*** FLOP *** [7s 6c 4d]Ex_Matt: bets $54C35: calls $5*** TURN *** [7s 6c 4d] [8d]Ex_Matt: bets $104C35: raises $10 to $20Ex_Matt: calls $10*** RIVER *** [7s 6c 4d 8d] [7c]Ex_Matt: checks 4C35: bets $10Ex_Matt: raises $10 to $204C35: folds Ex_Matt collected $100 from potEx_Matt said, "gg"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $102 | Rake $2 Board [7s 6c 4d 8d 7c]Seat 2: 4C35 folded on the RiverSeat 3: chairman-law (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: chawinski (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: Ex_Matt (big blind) collected ($100)Seat 6: yago54 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Ok so last night I was in a local tournament with about 90 players. One guy limped in almost every pot, he was up and down. I had about 20k blinds were at like 500/1000. I was pretty much drunk so I don't remember all the exact details. Anyway I'm in the SB and have KK, this guy was UTG and limps. I raise to like 4000, he calls. Flop is Ks2x3s. I bet out about 1/2 the pot, he calls. I looked at how much he had in his stack after he called, he only had 2 chips a blue and a green for 1500. So turn came out rag. I figured I was gonna call his 1500 no matter what, so I checked, he also checked. The river is another 2. I don't know why I did what I just did, maybe it was because I was drunk or maybe cause he was just pissing me off by limping so much and just calling. Anyway, I took a glance at his 2 chips and for some reason just decided to bet out 1000, leaving him with just the 1 green chip. He just called. looooooool. He flips up AsJs.I don't know, why I did it. It was soooooooooo wrong, but I just couldn't stop laughing. After the hand was over, I just said "A chip and a chair." He busted out like right after. I knew karma would get me, but it was just too funny for me and it was well worth it. I've never done something like that before to someone in a live tourney, but this guy just got under my skin for some reason. It was worth it for me. I busted in 12th.

down 4 BI's tonight at 50 nl cuz of this thread. GOTTAPUTITTOWINIT
Looked for you and it said, "This player is currently not sitting at any tables because he sucks at poker." :club::ts

Just got knocked out of Daily Double B when I ran KK into AA. Funny thing was that I was actually ready to lay it down. I just felt he had it there.Still in A. Oh, and I'm a sick man. Screw the stupid stop n go!!Full Tilt Poker Game #6277445759: Daily Double - A (47113547), Table 2 - 20/40 - No Limit Hold'em - 21:26:10 ET - 2008/05/03Seat 1: Beachboy222 (1,750)Seat 2: grimmy3d (1,480)Seat 3: DoubbleMeUpDonk (2,355)Seat 4: Richo27 (1,515)Seat 5: GalloFX (1,990)Seat 6: Aivahoow (4,055)Seat 7: danynino (3,315)Seat 8: beck22 (1,840)Seat 9: mitchell52 (2,125)Aivahoow posts the small blind of 20danynino posts the big blind of 40The button is in seat #5*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to GalloFX [Qs Ad]beck22 foldsmitchell52 calls 40Beachboy222 foldsgrimmy3d has 15 seconds left to actgrimmy3d foldsDoubbleMeUpDonk foldsRicho27 raises to 110GalloFX raises to 360Aivahoow foldsdanynino foldsmitchell52 has 15 seconds left to actmitchell52 foldsRicho27 has 15 seconds left to actRicho27 calls 250*** FLOP *** [Kh 8c 9s]Richo27 bets 1,155, and is all inGalloFX calls 1,155Richo27 shows [Qc Jc]GalloFX shows [Qs Ad]*** TURN *** [Kh 8c 9s] [Kc]*** RIVER *** [Kh 8c 9s Kc] [2h]Richo27 shows a pair of KingsGalloFX shows a pair of KingsGalloFX wins the pot (3,130) with a pair of KingsRicho27 stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3,130 | Rake 0Board: [Kh 8c 9s Kc 2h]Seat 1: Beachboy222 didn't bet (folded)Seat 2: grimmy3d didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: DoubbleMeUpDonk didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: Richo27 showed [Qc Jc] and lost with a pair of KingsSeat 5: GalloFX (button) showed [Qs Ad] and won (3,130) with a pair of KingsSeat 6: Aivahoow (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 7: danynino (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 8: beck22 didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: mitchell52 folded before the Flop

Out of A now. Oh well. Am in a $26 tourney on a token.BTW, who's in the Midnight Madness with me?

I got 65th in the Daily A last night while drunk. (Had to OPR myself to double check how I did, lol)Had a few tonight, but vodka is running low.

I got 65th in the Daily A last night while drunk. (Had to OPR myself to double check how I did, lol)Had a few tonight, but vodka is running low.
I got 6th in it. :club::ts:D Nyah-nyah nyah-nyah nyah-nyah!!!!Are you in the Midnight Madness? I can ship $11 as a loan or stake if you want.
I got 6th in it. :club::ts:D Nyah-nyah nyah-nyah nyah-nyah!!!!Are you in the Midnight Madness? I can ship $11 as a loan or stake if you want.
Last night? Crazy if so.I forgot how I went out, but I remember being pissed about it.And I have some money there at the moment, but I'm not signed up yet, I'll decide closer to 11.
Damn, nice.At least I cashed though.... I usually run so bad on FTP.But on TH I've been final tabling at will. It's been crazy, but never win anything decent. Gotten 5th 3 or 4 times in a row. But threw 100 of rakeback money on FTP and have run it up to 222 in the past 2 days, so I'm feelin good about that. Mostly in the .10/.25 deepstack games. Actually all but the $23 cash last night.
Damn, nice.At least I cashed though.... I usually run so bad on FTP.But on TH I've been final tabling at will. It's been crazy, but never win anything decent. Gotten 5th 3 or 4 times in a row. But threw 100 of rakeback money on FTP and have run it up to 222 in the past 2 days, so I'm feelin good about that. Mostly in the .10/.25 deepstack games. Actually all but the $23 cash last night.
Yeah, that's the same thing with me on FTP. I lose like every race or get coolered so ugly its ridiculous So I was really surprised to make it as far as I did. I made a really sick call with 66 too, it put me in the chip lead. The guy was all pissed when I made the call to.
  • 2 weeks later...