How Do I Stake Someone?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scripto for you information, a lot of people will only stake long time members that have a certain number of posts, that way someone wont hit a run you for $11.Hell I have over 6K post and I got my first stake a few weeks ago. I also never really asked for them, but thats another story.

dammit. total winnings were 37.74 what do u want me to ship back and to who.
gg phoenix.....you've got a solid game. Send 18.87 to Scriptpro727 @ stars. We'll do it again soon.
Did someone really hit and run on you for $11?If so post stars screen name/city so we will know not to stake them in the future.Thats bs.
BenHogan11(aiken)............he really did

lol, that Ben guy PM'd me last night for the answers to that Brewer thing after it was figured out and then was like "maybe I can get something small like a $4.40 stake or something for my work?"

lol, that Ben guy PM'd me last night for the answers to that Brewer thing after it was figured out and then was like "maybe I can get something small like a $4.40 stake or something for my work?"
LOL. That's funny. I meant to tell you, but I forgot. He PM'd me last night too thinking I was the one wanting to know about the Brewers thing. I told him it wasn't me and that you had already figured it out. Obviously, that didn't stop him!