In The Butt........on Myspace

I feel sorry for her. Her family seem like idiots IMO and now the video has gone public to the internet. "could have been a peadophile" - She is 18, that grants imunity from peadophiles.

I feel sorry for her. Her family seem like idiots IMO and now the video has gone public to the internet. "could have been a peadophile" - She is 18, that grants imunity from peadophiles.
Yeah, what a bitch her mom is. If I have a daughter, when she turns 18 I'll definitely let her stay out all night at meetings in strange houses with men she's only talked to over the Internet.
Yeah, what a bitch her mom is. If I have a daughter, when she turns 18 I'll definitely let her stay out all night at meetings in strange houses with men she's only talked to over the Internet.
you probably wont have a daughter.
That's was great.I know. If your mother won't understand going to an unknown person's house to meet a guy you've been talking to on the Internet, who will?
My mom used to kick me out for having sex. Seriously, I would get grilled on where I was, you have to abide by the rules of this house, blah, blah, blah, are you having sex under my roof with that slut, I start laughing, I am sleeping on the damn trampoline again. See, I could have just lied but I could never resist the urge to let my mom know that I got some booty, and it was good. So, yeah, I get overprotective mothers. What riled me up was the kid taping the scene, and how he obviously gets away with murder-like my brother, who was the devil incarnate. He would be in the background egging her on quite like what was happening in that video. That video brings back alot of shit for me, but also a sense of fond nostalgia, because I never got more pussy then when I was told I was not allowed. Now, it's like, "Meh, who needs it?" I miss the challenge, I miss doing it in cars in the desert with a shovel and a glad bag in the trunk just in case, I miss that one day when I woke up with the new chick from work and then she dropped me off 5 houses down from my actual girlfriends house. Being married is cool, though. It's all good. Time to go have a drink and find the courage to **** one more time. Wheeeeeeeee.
My mom used to kick me out for having sex. Seriously, I would get grilled on where I was, you have to abide by the rules of this house, blah, blah, blah, are you having sex under my roof with that slut, I start laughing, I am sleeping on the damn trampoline again. See, I could have just lied but I could never resist the urge to let my mom know that I got some booty, and it was good. So, yeah, I get overprotective mothers. What riled me up was the kid taping the scene, and how he obviously gets away with murder-like my brother, who was the devil incarnate. He would be in the background egging her on quite like what was happening in that video. That video brings back alot of shit for me, but also a sense of fond nostalgia, because I never got more pussy then when I was told I was not allowed. Now, it's like, "Meh, who needs it?" I miss the challenge, I miss doing it in cars in the desert with a shovel and a glad bag in the trunk just in case, I miss that one day when I woke up with the new chick from work and then she dropped me off 5 houses down from my actual girlfriends house. Being married is cool, though. It's all good. Time to go have a drink and find the courage to **** one more time. Wheeeeeeeee.
DAMN!you just opened my eyes!to what, im not yet surebut theys open!
you probably wont have a daughter.
True. My sperm is far too strong for that.
So, yeah, I get overprotective mothers.
I can't tell if you're missing my point that the mother would be a moron if she didn't get pissed about something like that. Overprotective? Her barely legal (and apparently dumb-as-a-rock) daughter just put herself in an incredibly dangerous situation. Maybe she could have handled it better, but come on.
I miss the challenge, I miss doing it in cars in the desert with a shovel and a glad bag in the trunk just in case.
Just in case...what?
True. My sperm is far too strong for that.I can't tell if you're missing my point that the mother would be a moron if she didn't get pissed about something like that. Overprotective? Her barely legal (and apparently dumb-as-a-rock) daughter just put herself in an incredibly dangerous situation. Maybe she could have handled it better, but come on.Just in case...what?
If I was single I would be trolling Myspace looking to score. I would imagine many of the guys on this site already do- it's nice medium to meet people. I personally don't think it's any more dangerous than meeting a stranger at a bar. What I have found in life is that a shocking amount of people have no interest whatsoever in harming anybody, and on Myspace the majority just have a webcam they would like me support. It's a beautiful thing- I can't think of one time I didn't at the very least appreciate the offer. As far as what, man, have you ever drove deep into the desert near the BMX track at 3 in the morning to ****? Seriously, there are any number of things that could happen- coyotes, a head accidentaly dashed upon a rock, alien encounters, any of which could leave one dead and me with my dick in my head. That's a big N O on me taking the fall, therefore one must be ready.