When Is The Best Time To Play? Weekdays Or Weekends?

I've seen discussions on this and some people prefer weekdays and other weekends. Some say the recreational players tend to show up on the weekends to play poker and can be easy money at times. Others like to play late as there may be people that have been drinking a little too much.When do you feel are the most opportune times/days to play poker online?

I only get to play live once a week (Saturdays) due to other commitments. I prefer to get there early, about 5am, when there are still the players from Friday night who are tired/drunk, chasing their money and making bad decisions. Then you got the 2am bar closing "Let's go play some poker" drunks who don't want to go home and are usually spewing chips to take advantage of. Then on Saturday morning about 8, the buses come in with the bingo playing wives whose husbands will play while waiting for the bingo session to end, although they tend to run on the tight/passive side you do get a few live ones.I got about a 2/3 win ratio playing this way, so it works for me.

I've seen discussions on this and some people prefer weekdays and other weekends. Some say the recreational players tend to show up on the weekends to play poker and can be easy money at times. Others like to play late as there may be people that have been drinking a little too much.When do you feel are the most opportune times/days to play poker online?
The best time to play is when most of the regulars aren't playing. This is different for each site depending on where most of the players are from.
Combine these two sentences and you have your answer. On the weekend, late at night.