Limite Vs. No Limit

for the past couple of weeks i have been playing limit hold em and pretty much running like God but like a moron i go and play a no limit cash game and procede to get my money in with the best hand but always get sucked out on. my question is say i play .02/.05 no limit what would be the equivilant of that when playing limit poker?

for the past couple of weeks i have been playing limit hold em and pretty much running like God but like a moron i go and play a no limit cash game and procede to get my money in with the best hand but always get sucked out on. my question is say i play .02/.05 no limit what would be the equivilant of that when playing limit poker?
You joined on my birthday! Obviously I was here to post something sarcastic, but now I love you
You joined on my birthday! Obviously I was here to post something sarcastic, but now I love you
Happy Birthday. What are your plans?

to play 2/5c NL properly youd need 20-30 buyins, so 100-150$. in limit, you want about 300 big bets, so the equivalent would be 25/50c limite

grats to you rabbles for taking limite seriously.. it's serious business(e).
my internet broke and i was forced to make a serious reply, wont happen again i promise
to play 2/5c NL properly youd need 20-30 buyins, so 100-150$. in limit, you want about 300 big bets, so the equivalent would be 25/50c limite
Thank you for making a good reply.