Did Royal Ever Ask Out The Waitress ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will when Royal's done.Or you can get up and make your own damn Hot Pockets.
Could you make me some lame potatoes?
No. Just Hot Pockets.
How old was Troyomac when you realized that he was gay ?
The day when I bought him his Nintendo. He played for an hour, then came into the kitchen and told me he was going to be Princess Toadstool.
No. Just Hot Pockets.The day when I bought him his Nintendo. He played for an hour, then came into the kitchen and told me he was going to be Princess Toadstool.
They have mario in Canada? This excites me.
I will when Royal's done.Or you can get up and make your own damn Hot Pockets.
Wtf are hot pockets?
Very nice :club:
How old was Troyomac when you realized that he was gay ?
I think the real question is how old was I when I realized she was gay?
All I know is he looks hella sexy when drunk on a roll-away.
Oh...so when I woke up the next day and said I had a weird dream about a guy touching me, and you said not to worry about it and quickly changed the subject.... nothing happened right?
this is funny
Truth.
No. Just Hot Pockets.The day when I bought him his Nintendo. He played for an hour, then came into the kitchen and told me he was going to be Princess Toadstool.
I just wanted to be beautiful!
They have mario in Canada? This excites me.
Everything excites you.
Make yourself some damn food!!!!!
Wtf, 2 moms?
Pretty sure after much deliberation he settled on the waiter.
The waiter was hotter than the waitress anyway.
I figured he was teh ghey. The waiter has aids fyi.
So you're saying he has a chance?
shes probably the hottest chic i've dated. probably too hot for me. I pulled a Costanza, and did the opposite when i met her, and it worked. lol.
Wait are you talking about the Seinfeld episode where George does the opposite? Or the one where he cuts out a picture of a model from a magazine and claims its his hot girlfriend? :club:
Wait are you talking about the Seinfeld episode where George does the opposite? Or the one where he cuts out a picture of a model from a magazine and claims its his hot girlfriend? :club:
ha....ha.but I kid u not, It was the day after my 3 day drive homefrom vegas. I have long hair now, and decided to rock a sweatband to the bar. I didnt give a shit, got wasted with friends i havent seen in a while, and sported this circa 1980's Goonies look.anyways, my buddy is sitting there drunk as hell and mumbles. "that chick is hot".. so I look behind me, and see her there with a bunch of D-bags. usually I just give the look and think about what it would be like to have enough balls to go ask her out. So this time i said. u know what, i just got back from vegas, F-it. So i went over and rocked the shit. weaseled my way past the Dbags, and started talking to her, got her number and then instead of waiting like 4 days like i normally would. i decided F-it. and messaged her the next day and asked her out.it all went perfect.