lol why dont we just play without the whole transferring thing? I honestly dont care if you quit me, 100$ is nothing. i will play you all night long, i really dont care.
yet i make excuses?
wtf are you talking about? he just eliminated that whole thing....so unless you have some other BS excuse for not playing... than sign it up and let's see it happen.

" oh sorry guys, I was away from the computer again for a second... yep... I just signed right off of there and went running out of my house... you see... I have a life... so I was gone... because I have a life... you guys with no lives probably stay by your computer on this forum... but fortunately for me... I have a life. so it doesn't matter.... anyways... I'm back now, but I see that justblaze has logged off... I guess we can't play... oh well... I have a life"err....... LIFE!

" oh sorry guys, I was away from the computer again for a second... yep... I just signed right off of there and went running out of my house... you see... I have a life... so I was gone... because I have a life... you guys with no lives probably stay by your computer on this forum... but fortunately for me... I have a life. so it doesn't matter.... anyways... I'm back now, but I see that justblaze has logged off... I guess we can't play... oh well... I have a life"err....... LIFE!
LOL
LOL
ok, you're both on... you're both here... so please tell me splashmaster... why aren't you guys playing yet?