Let Us Hope This Comes To Pass

Published March 15, 2008 09:54 pm - A Tifton agricultural researcher says he has found the solution to the world’s energy crisis through genetic modification and cloning of bacterial organisms that can convert bio-mass into hydrocarbons on a grand scale. The local researcher believes his groundbreaking discovery could result in the production of 500 to 1,000 barrels of hydrocarbon fuel per day from the initial production facility. The hydrocarbon fuel — commonly known as oil or fossil fuel when drilled — will require no modification to automobiles, oil pipelines or refineries as they exist today and could forever end the United States’ dependence on foreign oil, he said.
my initial response to this is ya right. but maybe it's true.., i doubt it but I 'll look into to it some other itme.seem to goood to be true ya know. like perpetual motion, but not.

We've had a wood chip burning plant converting wood chips into energy in the desert for the last decade.The storing yard for the wood chips, which is outside, catches fire on it's own about once every 2 years.The smoke fills the sky for about a week.