I'm giving out 4 $4.40 stakes to a 180 man sit & go. 50/50 + no stakeback. Stars name and city. I'll post the tourney # to jump into when I get 4 people.Stakes to:herly33amlew56bdcfcpknollie19I guess I'll take a chance with some other newbies that probably don't get staked often.desperado6linesyscrappydogg13Tourney #81196066Just let me know when you get the stake!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

bdcfcp (dutton-fcp) if there are still some thx! tons of staking going on these last few days - great for the forum community and thanks to everyone that's been doing them

GL to your horses. I would ask for one but I cant be up till 4 am.
Understandable. Neither can I, that's why I give out stakes to the people who have all night or afternoon or morning depending on where there are.
bdcfcp (dutton-fcp) if there are still some thx! tons of staking going on these last few days - great for the forum community and thanks to everyone that's been doing them
Thread drift...I've given out a few lately cos I think (in the short time Ive been here) its a great community like you say and gives ppl a chance. Also, ppl have taken the risk on me, a relative newbie, which is great. The more the better!
you've staked me a couple times, so I would understand if you want someone else to run for you...but I'm Amlew56 (Dublin) on Stars if you want me to
How could I not stake you? You've got my best finish for a stakee!
Thread drift...I've given out a few lately cos I think (in the short time Ive been here) its a great community like you say and gives ppl a chance. Also, ppl have taken the risk on me, a relative newbie, which is great. The more the better!
I've been here a long time, mostly lurking. But I enjoy the atmosphere here. It doesn't cost too much after taking home a nice little score to help some people out. Plus it can sometimes be hard to get the time to play a long tourney so by staking others I get to live vicarioulsy through them.