Feedback -$27.50 Mtt

I have a hand history from a $27.50 MTT I just played ( and bubbled by 15 players- although this is besides the point) on Pokerstars.I'd really like critical feedback, I feel like I played a decent tournament but I'm wondering if I missed any bets/made any mistakes. I feel I'm missing something somewhere but I can' see what it is..Problem is I need somewhere to upload it - ie PXF, but I can't w/o a subscription so could someone with a subscription upload it if I forward an email.Thanks in advance.

Is www.pokerhand.org sufficient for you?

Ill put it up on cardrunners and also look at it. It can be replayed without a subscription (but with a free membership) and is a better player than PXF..worth signing up for the site.email it to holdemxpert@aol.com

18-more style than substance, I like to open raise A5 from MP on31-bet the turn37-bet the flop44-getting a replayer error..not sure what went on50-lead with the flush draw, 1/2 pot as a blocker bet61-I like the aggression with KT63-awesome read, I dont know if I can pull the trigger there64-I raise any pair here PF66-KJ suited under the gun I would limp or minraise86-bvb, Q6s is around average hand, complete or raise104-sweat the flush draw much?125-Id open raise QJs with a tight image127-tough fold vs unknown player, probably right though134-Pushing here loses way too much value with > 10bbs139-Open raise w/ AT152-A good spot ad hand to steal from UTGOverall pretty solid. PP play post flop may be a bit timid

That's exactly the sort of thing I wanted.I like the thing about the PP's and yea folding A5 there is too nitty early. Pushing with QQ was bad too, wasn't leaving myself oppurtunity to be shoved like every other time I'd raise from early positions in previous orbits.Thoughts on a few of the hands."63-awesome read, I dont know if I can pull the trigger there" - This hand was weird, something just screamed he has nothing. It's not the sort of move which I've made at all before but I decided to see what people really meant when they did some crappy little check -raise I probably got him off a better hand. Who knows."86-bvb, Q6s is around average hand, complete or raise" - Guess I am being passive, not too confident in BvB situations deep yet. Something I need to master."127-tough fold vs unknown player, probably right though" - Yea, although he lost his stack pretty fast a few hands later so it his range is probably wider than I thought at the time, probably only racing at best though, maybe AJs. Regarding the call a ccouple of orbits later where the shover has AA, that's a standard call yea?"139-Open raise w/ AT" - Reason I didn't open this was because I'd taken down 2 pots in a row and felt I'd probably get reraised if I made it a 3rd, not the kinda spot I wanna be with with AT. Probably being too passive.

Hand 5: I'm raising flop in a b vs b battle..Hand 50: I'm not leading the flop like Cop said in a 7 way pot w/ a flush draw..I don't know, I feel like I'm just going to bloat a pot OOP where I'm probably going to get raised and not be able to see a turn..I probably play this draw passively and if it goes bet, call, I just dumpHand 63: I raise more preflop, bet more on flop, and dump after he c/'res me..I think you got really really lucky here in the fact that he didn't have a hand..I would say you have little to no fold equity typicallyHand 108: I'm raising pf behind a MP limper and picking that offHand 125: With your tight image, I'm probably opening this pot. You aren't pot stuck to anyone's reshove so its only a 1K spew if we get reraisedHand 134: Probably the biggest mistake I've seen so far.. I think shoving QQ with an M of 8 in MP is a huge overbet..Just come in for your standard 2.5x raise IMOHand 139: I'm probably still raising here, despite raising/winning the past 2 hands w/out showdown..I guess I can find fold here but its closeHand 143: I think this is a fold after opening UTG and having the next player shove on us and getting only 1.4:1..We need 41 percent equity here and I don't think were getting it.Hand 145: What range do we need to be shoving in the SB with 10 bbs when its folded to us? Might be close, but folding is probably a safe playHand 152: I probably shove pf with an M of less than 4 and blinds about to hit.

Not got time to look at all that at the moment nor log on to CR but from what I remember, -50 - agree here, I explained this to a friend to who plays live quite a lot and he'd defenitely lead out. Marginal decision I guess-134 - The QQ shove is bad, playing too scared.-143-Asked this in the tourney thread in general at the time, was told against his range it's a borerderline call.63- Thoughts on this. It felt like a good move at the time against this player.Few things I thought through at the time -He'd bet out with almost any K-He'd raise AK/KK/AA UTG preflop/reraise my raise, so these hands are out of the question.-I've been seeing this slightly over min check-raise quite a lot recently from players who are trying to be tricky, and it's often been shown as a bluff/attempt to get a showdown with a marginal hand.With the way it played, I thought the flop check-raise meant regarding how the hand played.- a set (99,88) -obviously I get called and stacked-A draw JT-A pair TT/JJ-A weakish King, KT-Q- A complete bluff/underpairBy going all - in after a little thought, I look really strong, like I've hit the flop big time (AK) and I think I can get him off all these hands but possibly KQ and obviously the set. I think I've got a decenta mount of equity, although I can't remmeber the exact stack sizes.I probably wouldn't have done this on a 2 suited board.As it happened he took quite a while to fold making me thinking I got him off a way better hand than my own. Probably too maniacal but it felt right at the time.FWIW - I put way more thought into this hand than all the other hands in the tourney, I wish I could stay playing my A game for the full length but I tend to lose concentration :/ Made some weak/scared plays later on in this tourney because of this (QQ/AT).

Wow. This is a hell of a forum. You've got guys looking through your whole hand history for a tournament. I wouldn't mind having someone see my HH from the $4.40 I won a few days ago even though it sounds silly asking for that after taking it down. Sorry for the semi-hijack.

Wow. This is a hell of a forum. You've got guys looking through your whole hand history for a tournament. I wouldn't mind having someone see my HH from the $4.40 I won a few days ago even though it sounds silly asking for that after taking it down. Sorry for the semi-hijack.
If you have a pxf/ cr account or can get someone to upload it for you, do it..I know I'll look at it

I don't have an account at either of those websites. I'd be more than happy to copy the HH and send it to someone who has it though.