** The Official Aussie Full Contact Poker Page **

with the recent arrival of daniel negreanu upon aussie shores and most of the sydney siders getting a chance to meet and greet the man i thought it would be only fair to start up our own page so we can chat about everything.now that daniel is gone its our gathering point can no longer be the 'sydney tour guide' page so i thought we should all merge to a new one.so all you aussie fcp regulars welcome to this page ill c u in here from time to time.

ill kick the thread off by inviting all the crew who i got to meet over the past week to my birthday party tommorow night.its starts at 7pm and its a pimps and ho's party but i do not expect any of you to turn up dressed like one as its such short notice!just let me know if your able to make it and ill send you the detailsirish

I really see no reason for this to be in Daniel's poker blog. There is a whole big forum out there. Try the General forum.
pencil we all look in here for the previous posts thats why i put in here, once this thread gets too big we can move to generalstop being such a prude
pencil we all look in here for the previous posts thats why i put in here, once this thread gets too big we can move to generalstop being such a prude
lolprobably shouldnt be in here but now it is oh wellhiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
anyone want to organise a poker game? anyone with a decent house?
MY PLACE ANYTIME! JUST NOT TOMMORROW NIGHT AS ITS MY BIRTHDAY PARTY
MY PLACE ANYTIME! JUST NOT TOMMORROW NIGHT AS ITS MY BIRTHDAY PARTY
Happy birthday Sir Irish!it was great to be able to catch up with you guys last tuesday. thanks for giving us the opportunity to spend time with DN.have a great night on your bday bud ! later days!
Yeah because I am obv being a prude. It just makes no sense for a thread about peoplein sydney to be in the daniels blog section of the forum, when it has nothing to do with Daniel or his blog.If people wanted to post in a thread about Australian poker players, the would go looking elsewhere.All you will get here are people who have floated in wanted to talk about daniels recent blog entry, whowill view the thread and leave (hence only 8 posts since you started the thread).
ill kick the thread off by inviting all the crew who i got to meet over the past week to my birthday party tommorow night.its starts at 7pm and its a pimps and ho's party but i do not expect any of you to turn up dressed like one as its such short notice!just let me know if your able to make it and ill send you the detailsirish
Sorry Irish, wont be able to make your birthday mate. I am working all weekend and i work night shifts, so i'll probably be waking up around 7pm and then heading straight to work! Sucks i know!!!Happy Birthday though, have a great time without me.Mandy
Sorry mate I already have plans, thanks for the invite though and have a good time.I'm keen for a pissup and poker night, I got a bit of stuff on the next few weekends though but I'd like to do it it in about 3 weeks.

Hey,Does anyone have any more photos from the nights we went out? (Apart from Irish and Kyza's photos from Tuesday night).I know there was a lot more happy snapping going on than what I've seen!

Why don't some of you guys just fly up here for the WSOP? There is a golf outing May 30th you know. :club:
yeah sooooo worth 5k in flights to come play a game im shit at
yeah sooooo worth 5k in flights to come play a game im shit at
Hey Irish, Hope you had a great birthday,I'll let you know when i'm up in Sydney again, and if theres a poker game happening ill get involved.Cheers, Naps
I'm kind of offended by this. Why don't we have an American Full Contact Poker Page?
this whole site is a dam us page!!!!!im thinkin about a game at my place next saturday night the 29th lets say live cash $100 - $200 $2/$2 blindskickin off at 7 or 8pm anyone keen??????im at kingswood (penrith) what do u guys think?runners so far1. irish2. lester3. justin4.?5.?6.?7.?8.?
I'm kind of offended by this. Why don't we have an American Full Contact Poker Page?
Lol because the Aussies thought of it first. Oh by the way, Irish and the rest of the crew, I just watched Joe Hatchem's 2005 WSOP ME win. Very cool. Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! oi! oi! oi!
this whole site is a dam us page!!!!!im thinkin about a game at my place next saturday night the 29th lets say live cash $100 - $200 $2/$2 blindskickin off at 7 or 8pm anyone keen??????im at kingswood (penrith) what do u guys think?runners so far1. irish2. lester3. justin4.?5.?6.?7.?8.?
What happened to me serving drinks? :)But if I am there you have to sit down and listen to poker celebrity impersonations.
What happened to me serving drinks? :)But if I am there you have to sit down and listen to poker celebrity impersonations.
DOES THAT MEAN YOUR IN?HOW ABOUT TOMMOROW NIGHT?