I Could Use Some Immed Help

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first thing u said to tnt was... "YOU'RE A CHEATER!"I don't abuse women.
Kaveros....That is exactly the problem that people are having with you in this thread. And it doesn't even matter that it's a woman. After you lashed out at her, you were then offended by the way people responded to you. If you would have started a discussion if this was cheating and given your point of view then the responses would have been different. Not exactly the way to get your point across, imo.
I guess I am probably a little sensitive about cheating, having been approached now 4 times by the one personto help him cheat (he is a card mechanic).
Holy smokes! Let's finish this off by saying that if the above statement gets mis-interpreted by someone on teh interwebs, they might assume that the "one person" is me and they'd be sooooooo wrong. I can shuffle a deck and that's about it.......I would LOVE to learn how to shuffle chips though!Secondly (I don't know why I'm carrying this forward) because so many of you have wished me well for even getting to the FT (most of you have seen first hand my struggle!) I really appreciate your support! I'll also say that my sitting down to play the Sunday Million on my screen name with TJ/JC/DN my constant contact on AIM, THAT would just be over the line for my own personal morals.But THAT isn't what happened here. I alone worked my way to the FT. Zander showed up a couple hands into it. I told him the kind of cards I had been getting. He said something to the effect of "You will need to find a premium hand to shove with. AA or KK, maybe even QQ". He also said something to the effect of "Play your position. If they all fold around to you, you can make a large bet with a less than premium hand". So Kav, you can call it what you want but Zander was being more of a teacher than anything.Last but not least, THANK YOU Zander for talking with me on IM, I really appreciate it! And thanks to all the rest of you for being sooo happy for me! I'll pay you ALL back some day!

I jumped to a conclusion. I apologize. I do not want any enemies here, and if the conversation carrieson the way it is, I can see that happening. Sorry.Oh and that card mechanic is a member of this forum, and no it isnt 20TN40.

first thing u said to tnt was... "YOU'RE A CHEATER!"I don't abuse women.
No, you just abuse Daily Doublers. Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.Don't make me bring back the QK lolzcat.
That was not what I was saying. I do believe those programs are unethical and illegal. But I said nothing about those.What I WAS saying was that having someone talking to you, telling you at what point you need to shove, what things and moves you should make, is very much illegal, and unethical in any live or online poker room.If someone cannot see that having someone else guide you through hands is unethical, then that person is retarded.
so I guess Johnny Chan is unethical and a cheater for "helping" Jamie Gold through the final day of the WSOP by giving him coaching on how/when to shove, what things and moves he should make, etc.ummm..NOTJ edit: already posted Johnny Chan idea...shows how good it is
first thing u said to tnt was... "YOU'RE A CHEATER!"I don't abuse women but am akin to slappin' a ho now and again when she needs it.
I jumped to a conclusion. I apologize. I do not want any enemies here, and if the conversation carrieson the way it is, I can see that happening. Sorry.Oh and that card mechanic is a member of this forum, and no it isnt 20TN40.
No problems wrongly accusing someone of cheating but then hide the name of a real cheater?