Fcp Barrage? 1:05 Ftp 5+.5

Exactly like the title says. Easy enough right? Come one come all!FTP 1:05 5+.5 tourney. Fun times will be had.
Down to $.03 on FTP. Long story. Friends suck. GL.
We've got time.
Basically...A "friend" of mine who happened to know my password, got on my account one night when he was drunk becuase he had no way of loading his account and donked away my $500ish bankroll on tilt. He confessed it to me the next day before I had even noticed. He paid me back for everything, but it still pisses me off, obv./story
Basically...A "friend" of mine who happened to know my password, got on my account one night when he was drunk becuase he had no way of loading his account and donked away my $500ish bankroll on tilt. He confessed it to me the next day before I had even noticed. He paid me back for everything, but it still pisses me off, obv./story
lol i guess that makes me not feel so bad about my friend shipping himself 10$ off my account when i wasnt in the room.Oh yea, I am in.
lol i guess that makes me not feel so bad about my friend shipping himself 10$ off my account when i wasnt in the room.Oh yea, I am in.
Yeah, now I'm back to being on the lookout for stakes until I can put that money back on here soon. :club: ...but it's alright, cuz I always recipricate (sp?) with the stakes.

Well, that was fast. My hope rests in GetSprung.... take this one down, please.Converted by NautilusPoker.org - [view this hand on the web]Full Tilt Poker $5 + $0.50 Tournament (42112173), Table 12Blinds 15/30 - starting pot 45 button BrookeV 2,810 (62.4 M) SB luxdelux 1,440 (32.0 M) BB hicky24 1,310 (29.1 M) UTG lucky dog 56 1,520 (33.8 M) UTG+1 RiverKing562 1,180 (26.2 M) MP1 fullboatQA 2,330 (51.8 M) MP2 vbnautilus 680 (15.1 M) HJ Garex 490 (10.9 M) CO thegame09 1,800 (40.0 M)Dealt to vbnautilus: Qh.pngQs.pngPREFLOP: 3 folds; hero raises to 90; 3 folds; SB raises to 150; 1 fold; hero raises to 680, and is all in; SB calls 530; hero shows Qh.pngQs.pngSB shows 9s.png9d.pngFLOP:5d.png9c.png5s.pngTURN:8d.pngRIVER: 2h.pnghero has two pair, Queens and FivesSB has a full house, Nines full of FivesSB wins 1,390

I hope your friend's name isnt Brandi.
GetSprung still alive with 70 left... can he be the first of my horses to cash? The entire success of my HU staking concept rests on his shoulders..... GOOOOOOOO!!
Pretty sure I busted because of this post. Jerk.T9cc no match for 88. Also made an awful UTG limp when I fully intended to limp shove with 99 at a super active table. Yawn, situationally I played fine just didnt go my way. Thanks VB.