Ak In Position Facing A 3 Bet From Sb - 100nl

PartyPoker 6 players - 100NL HoldemVillian has stats of 19/8/2 over 300 hands, my notes say "will call raise with 66 OOP & lead out on AJ9 flop". Hero has only been sat for 5 hands and has raised 3 of them with premium hands.Villian is SB $93.51Hero is MP $108.45Hero Holds: A :D K :D Hero raises to $4, villian raises to $13, Hero calls $9.Flop: K :club: J :D 6 :D Villian bets $19, hero?

PartyPoker 6 players - 100NL HoldemVillian has stats of 19/8/2 over 300 hands, my notes say "will call raise with 66 OOP & lead out on AJ9 flop". Hero has only been sat for 5 hands and has raised 3 of them with premium hands.Villian is SB $93.51Hero is MP $108.45Hero Holds: A :D K :D Hero raises to $4, villian raises to $13, Hero calls $9.Flop: K :club: J :D 6 :D Villian bets $19, hero?
Call. But this could be ugly

Anyone four betting pre flop? Based on the fact that you have raised a lot in your first few hands, he may think your range is much wider than it is and therefore get a shove from a weaker hand.

Yeah I think you gotta just call. Isn't this one of those way ahead/way behind situations? You're crushing QQ, 1010-, but are being crushed by AA, KK, and JJ. That being said, folding is just way too weak. I don't think a raise is in order here because there aren't any draws you really need to protect yourself from. Not a flushed board and I don't think he 3-bet with 10Q. I say call and see what happens on the turn. You have position afterall.

ok, I smooth called the flop bet with intention of raising a turn bet if it falls a blank. Turn card is 10 :club: Villian checks, Hero?

I check behind on the turn for pot control here and to try to get another bet out of QQ or something like it on the river. Also, this might induce a bluff on the river. If he checks the river as well, I bet it (if its not too ugly); otherwise I call on the river.