I was let out early today, thankfully, because I was a bit hung over for my call time. I'm definitely staying in tonight and probably have to work tomorrow for a full day. If I'm still here, I'll be free on the weekend. Any of you guys golf?
Hey Daniel,Id love to have a round this weekend, i will be in Sydney from Saturday morning until Tuesday and i can bring my clubs.BTW i'm off about 25 and usually shoot about 100 on a championship quality course.Let us know if and when its happening and i will make sure i'm available.Cheers, Naps
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the subject of golf i play off like 400000 cause im SHIT!last time i played i swear this to be true a 80yr old walks up to me and says and i quote:"son i have being playing at marsden park for years before the asians bought it and i have seen many players but i have to say in all my years i think i have seen 2 people get hit. now in your last 3 holes you hit 2 people do u think golf may not be the game for you?"so danny boy if your interested in a round of golf with me i suggest your get insurance and some type of protection.but im in if im welcome?

on the subject of golf i play off like 400000 cause im SHIT!last time i played i swear this to be true a 80yr old walks up to me and says and i quote:"son i have being playing at marsden park for years before the asians bought it and i have seen many players but i have to say in all my years i think i have seen 2 people get hit. now in your last 3 holes you hit 2 people do u think golf may not be the game for you?"so danny boy if your interested in a round of golf with me i suggest your get insurance and some type of protection.but im in if im welcome?
what a slap to the face. I hope you took him down a peg or 2.Count me out of the golf. I probably wouldnt be any good.But I am up for any afters that may be happening.

Hi,I live in Sydney as well and I want to humbly join on this bandwagon.I second the motion of the mini golf! I would have gladly found a first born and sold it in order to come to the pub the other day but I knew nothing about it. Damn! Anyway, I def wanna be in the loop here for shizz.

Hey guys,The FCP Party with Daniel sounded awesome and made me so jealous! So much so I'm contemplating flying up from Melbourne if your playing golf this weekend.Please let us know your plans Daniel, having a round of golf would be awesome!

Hey all,Just a thought, why don't we all just head to the beach on Saturday? There's also a nice walk around the cliffs from Bondi to Bronte Beach. And Daniel, you have to go to the beach when you are in Australia!Cheers!

Looks like you all had a great time. Geez could have been a bar in Montana except for the guys in leiderhausen. They'd never get away without having at least a fiddle too here. But looks like you all are a blast to party with. If I ever get rich and travel to Australia I'm looking you all up. :club:

"So in the forums at Full Contact Poker I got word that there were several locals that were planning a get together not far from my hotel. So, I met with some of the FCP Uni bums, some fare dinkems for beer o'clock at Lowenbrau which is just past the Maccas, which is dead set as rubbish as the ones in the U.S. Not long after my new mates were skulling beers left and right. (End Aussie Talk)"Ok... I have no idea what this means, I just know I really enjoy Lowenbrau beer. By "at Lowenbrau" do you mean at a bar called Lowenbrau? Wouldn't make sense having an Australian Bar named after a German beer eh?

Thanks random stranger, lol :D .Guys had an awesome night last night, totally unforgettable. What is everyone whinging about this morning, I pulled up fine!!! You need to learn to handle your alcohol boys :club: !Mandy
Mandy,You are lovely! I have to ask: I'm redheaded and very fair, too, and I'm in the highest risk group for skin cancer in the US. My dermatologist told me that Australia has the highest rate of skin cancer in the world, so you're in the highest risk group by coloring and also by location. What do you use to protect that porcelain skin? My doc was also saying that Australian sunblock is the very best there is, and to order it online if I can't find it in stores.Just wondering because of your screen name: are your eyes hazel?Thanks,Arlynda
"So in the forums at Full Contact Poker I got word that there were several locals that were planning a get together not far from my hotel. So, I met with some of the FCP Uni bums, some fare dinkems for beer o'clock at Lowenbrau which is just past the Maccas, which is dead set as rubbish as the ones in the U.S. Not long after my new mates were skulling beers left and right. (End Aussie Talk)"Ok... I have no idea what this means, I just know I really enjoy Lowenbrau beer. By "at Lowenbrau" do you mean at a bar called Lowenbrau? Wouldn't make sense having an Australian Bar named after a German beer eh?
come to australia and you'll find out

You guys going to head out tonight in Sydney or tomorrow?I reckon Darling Harbour is the best place to go out in Sydney, Bungalow 8, Cargo Bar etc.....Good place to sit down and chill.

Well we have been to the lowenbrau. daniel has been to some beaches already I think he said.the brooklyn on george street is a nice place.but I feel like dinner this time as well.
if anyone else mentions the beach ill have to whack em!!!not sure if you noticed but thats me in the picture grabbing danny boy by the nipples and let me tell you i am not the exact 'calender boy body' i tend to stay away from the beach as i scare the little children
Mandy,You are lovely! I have to ask: I'm redheaded and very fair, too, and I'm in the highest risk group for skin cancer in the US. My dermatologist told me that Australia has the highest rate of skin cancer in the world, so you're in the highest risk group by coloring and also by location. What do you use to protect that porcelain skin? My doc was also saying that Australian sunblock is the very best there is, and to order it online if I can't find it in stores.Just wondering because of your screen name: are your eyes hazel?Thanks,Arlynda
Hmm now i'm scared :club: . Lol. Doesn't matter, us poker players don't get outside in the sun much :D .And no, my eyes are blue. My screen name is TigerEyez because that's what my tattoo is of.

right im am not confident enough to say that i know of atleast one stalker on this forum and its not me!i suggest tiger eyez goes out and buys a gun!!!

Hey guys. I found out through the grape vine that someone got annoyed at me saying I organized the night.When I wrote that in my blog, I meant that I suggested we go to the lowenbrau. Neil obviously organized the night (he started the freaking thread!). I didn't mean to shit on anyone's parade.I wasn't trying to take credit for something I didn't do. I don't roll like that.I am not a cheater, nor am I a liar, and I wouldn't want to be confused with anyone like that.

hahaha looks like it was a top night . Danny in his prime!!~! Anyone find that video?
which video?i did all the videos which one are you after exactly?email me on dirk-digler@bigpond.comi can forward on any pics or videos you want!