double, teach me to outpwn people in NLHE MTT's.Please?If you thought that was bad though, you should see page 30.
Page 30 = hotAlso, ask TJ about NLHE MTT's.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

loli'm getting absolutely destroyed right now, i even unregistered from my last 5 tournies because i'm running so bad
See, that's why you should instead teach me right now. I'm running decently right now.
your mind's playing tricks on you, hater. there's the merest suggestion of a side nipple, and there's nothing but shadows down mexico way.
i'm not hatin but i know the mods mightand you can very clearly see the vegine
I found someoneeveryone's wet dream: tramp.jpg
effed yer pee
*raises hand*
don't sell yourself short. you're a quality poster, esp in strat and anything involving video games :club:
but you're not playin right now : (
If I didn't have to work tonight, I'd jump into a MTT right now.Sigh...work is starting to lifetilt me.I seriously think the schedule guy is psychic, as any day I want to have off, whether I change my availability or not, he schedules me for.My availability currently says that I need Sundays off. I would like to have Friday nights off, for a church function that occurs weekly. I now, also, would like to have Tuesdays off for the 5k Razz.My schedule next week:Monday work night shift.Tuesday work convenient during the 5k Razz.Wednesday off.Thursdays close Lobby and truck.Friday work night shift.Saturday work night shift until 7, keeps me out of church.Sunday night, go in at 9pm, keeps me out of evening service.I really need a new job.

double: if rent + utilities weren't an issue, I would, without question. I would have to take out my whole roll to pay one month worth, and if that next month went bad...i'm ellix powers.87h3hjizu001rg1.jpg

Unreliable friends FTL!Good thing I'm up $60 playing .10/.25 on stars while waiting for them to call. I guess it's off to a party where I don't know anyone except maybe one person? Hmmm...Anyone else ever go to those? Eh, I just might call a couple of people and see if they wanna go too.

double: if rent + utilities weren't an issue, I would, without question. I would have to take out my whole roll to pay one month worth, and if that next month went bad...i'm ellix powers.87h3hjizu001rg1.jpg
Wanna be my roomate 2 years from now?

hanguk hurry up and get a roll, you have this to look forward to:Full Tilt Poker Game #5544288702: Table Brownie - $10/$20 Ante $1.50 - Limit Razz - 22:04:11 ET - 2008/03/07Seat 1: Sushi Time ($450.50)Seat 2: chance457 ($265.50)Seat 3: brn2run ($274)Seat 4: micaro ($354.50)Seat 5: scotyno ($164)Seat 7: keokiw ($362)Sushi Time antes $1.50scotyno antes $1.50brn2run antes $1.50micaro antes $1.50keokiw antes $1.50chance457 antes $1.50*** 3RD STREET ***Dealt to Sushi Time [6s]Dealt to chance457 [Td]Dealt to brn2run [Kd]Dealt to micaro [Qs]Dealt to scotyno [5c 7c] [2d]Dealt to keokiw [4d]brn2run is high with [Kd]brn2run brings in for $3micaro foldsscotyno completes it to $10keokiw raises to $20Sushi Time foldschance457 foldsbrn2run foldsscotyno calls $10*** 4TH STREET ***Dealt to scotyno [5c 7c 2d] [9d]Dealt to keokiw [4d] [8c]keokiw bets $10scotyno calls $10*** 5TH STREET ***Dealt to scotyno [5c 7c 2d 9d] [Ah]Dealt to keokiw [4d 8c] [Ts]scotyno bets $20keokiw calls $20*** 6TH STREET ***Dealt to scotyno [5c 7c 2d 9d Ah] [Qc]Dealt to keokiw [4d 8c Ts] [Tc]scotyno bets $20keokiw calls $20*** 7TH STREET ***Dealt to scotyno [5c 7c 2d 9d Ah Qc] [Ad]scotyno checkskeokiw bets $20scotyno calls $20*** SHOW DOWN ***keokiw shows [Ks Qd 4d 8c Ts Tc 2s] Q,T,8,4,2scotyno shows [7c 5c 2d 9d Ah Qc Ad] 9,7,5,2,Ascotyno wins the pot ($189) with 9,7,5,2,A*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $192 | Rake $3Seat 1: Sushi Time folded on 3rd St.Seat 2: chance457 folded on 3rd St.Seat 3: brn2run folded on 3rd St.Seat 4: micaro folded on 3rd St.Seat 5: scotyno showed [7c 5c 2d 9d Ah Qc Ad] and won ($189) with 9,7,5,2,ASeat 7: keokiw showed [Ks Qd 4d 8c Ts Tc 2s] and lost with Q,T,8,4,2

double: if rent + utilities weren't an issue, I would, without question. I would have to take out my whole roll to pay one month worth, and if that next month went bad...i'm ellix powers.
Yeah the thing is, before you could even start playing as a professional, you'd have to have a nestegg so if you ran bad for a month or two then you could still survive. I'm sure it's much easier if you have a real job on the side and play poker as only part of your income.