[ ] Awaiting Youtube video[ ] Pretty sure the Youtube video will get posted[ ] Accurate story[x] I'm a little late on getting on the checklist bandwagon[ ] I care

Re. OP editing his post:Just plain not smart.Really, really not.
ovb a waste of my time to post just about anything except how awesome dn is or maybe an occasional " first " with the ever popular " let me be the first to say ....... " in front of it. or maybe a nice checklist of witty remarks with the X going to the one that seems the cutest. I will tell mike you guys said hello . He will really like that
ovb a waste of my time to post just about anything except how awesome dn is or maybe an occasional " first " with the ever popular " let me be the first to say ....... " in front of it. or maybe a nice checklist of witty remarks with the X going to the one that seems the cutest. I will tell mike you guys said hello . He will really like that
now we know who the woman in the relationship is.
a. Huh ? What the hell is this thread about ?b. OP, you need to do away with the oversized sig
it was originally a poem formatted story about how you should never mess with his friend mike, then mike beat somebody up at his home poker game, he's a cool guy, he just does stuff like that. OP also claimed a youtube video would be put up of the fight.