It's Time To Play Deep With Mikeysong!

I think you're wrong here. When you add in 23o and throw in 12 combos of hands that are drawing dead against us, it makes a MASSIVE difference in how the equity will calc out. Basically, when you add in that many combos, I think it's amounting to the assumption that he's bluffing like 25-35% of the time, which is just unrealistic.I agree that we can't get an accurate idea, but we want to include the off chance that he's bluffing without making it a significant part of his range, which is why I think a few specific hands with suits specified like 3 or 4 hands of 23o would be better than 12.
Yeh that's a fair point, i think it works better if we add in AKhh or something, i really wish there was a program where you could more accurately weight ranges than PT.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh that's a fair point, i think it works better if we add in AKhh or something, i really wish there was a program where you could more accurately weight ranges than PT.
Hold Em Ranger. I forget who turned me onto it. Not as graphically "pretty" as Stove, but it allows weighting ranges.
Hold Em Ranger. I forget who turned me onto it. Not as graphically "pretty" as Stove, but it allows weighting ranges.
Sweet, i was not aware of this, i'd been using holdemranger just for the HUD display.
it would be 3 of a kind yes44this hand sucks balls and I don't know how I can get away from it lol
Post flop I don't think you do. Preflop, a larger 4 bet interval makes his call very wrong.