I Have To Do Everything

Since we're talking about the future, I just saw the Ironman trailer. Does LLY hate it as much as he hated Transformers? Also, is the movie any good?edit: also, at the moment I'm cool with RodReynolds. So, maybe you can clue me in as to events where he 'steals our thunder' so I can prevent them. Or, maybe somehow we can go back to when he was a baby and can kill him

One night many years ago, my friends and I were in search of something to do and being typical high schoolers we decided to begin our binge drinking while still driving around. We had procurred alcohol from my best friends brother the day before. Take a swig from the handle of vodka, take a sip of soda. REPEAT. Unfortunately I was young and wild and couldnt yet handle my liquor. I remember trying to get up to 21 swigs, but if I made it or not, I cannot recall. I threw up and passed out on someones front lawn and I vaguely remember being carried to the bed of my buddy's S10. I spent an hour or so in a drunken stupor, riding around in the bed of that S10. I vaguely remember being carried into a house and laid on a couch. What I do remember begins some hours later. I woke up in the middle of night, probably around 3:30 or 4. It took me a few minutes to get my bearings. Surprisingly I felt perfectly fine and lucid after that. I noticed my best friend laying on the floor beneath me, next to a very hot young girl whom I knew. She was two grades below us and very slutty. A good combination during high school for sure. My friend, John, noticed that I was awake and shot me a wry smile and wink and then he turned his attention to the slut. He was feeling her up and kissing her neck. Then he went for the pants. He put his hand down there and went to town. He knew I was watching, and I was a little surprised this girl didnt even seem to mind that there were people around. And that was when I took a good look at her and realized that she was passed out drunk herself. A very interesting development indeed. John whispered to me that she had great tits. He laughed and so did I. It didnt occur to me that he was basically raping this girl and that I ought to be outraged. I wont lie to you. I felt those titties. I felt them long and good. Looking back on it, I dont feel any shame. Im not sure why we did it, I think mainly because she was just there, and really I dont think she would have minded. It was funny when she woke up the next morning and was asking why her pussy hurt so much. I told her she had fucked one of my other friends, a rather fat and ugly chap. She was horrified. If only she'd known the truth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

run, you asked me to let you know when that sonofabitch reynolds would be stealing our thunder, and so i will. you know that idea you've been working on, i wont describe it in detail here, for obvious reasons, but that one that involves our second grade teacher, a cornish game hen, whips, chains, yo-yo's and a midget on tricycle. well, reynolds knows about it and has his minions working on getting it out before we do. you musn't let this happen. godspeed.

One night many years ago, my friends and I were in search of something to do and being typical high schoolers we decided to begin our binge drinking while still driving around. We had procurred alcohol from my best friends brother the day before. Take a swig from the handle of vodka, take a sip of soda. REPEAT. Unfortunately I was young and wild and couldnt yet handle my liquor. I remember trying to get up to 21 swigs, but if I made it or not, I cannot recall. I threw up and passed out on someones front lawn and I vaguely remember being carried to the bed of my buddy's S10. I spent an hour or so in a drunken stupor, riding around in the bed of that S10. I vaguely remember being carried into a house and laid on a couch. What I do remember begins some hours later. I woke up in the middle of night, probably around 3:30 or 4. It took me a few minutes to get my bearings. Surprisingly I felt perfectly fine and lucid after that. I noticed my best friend laying on the floor beneath me, next to a very hot young girl whom I knew. She was two grades below us and very slutty. A good combination during high school for sure. My friend, John, noticed that I was awake and shot me a wry smile and wink and then he turned his attention to the slut. He was feeling her up and kissing her neck. Then he went for the pants. He put his hand down there and went to town. He knew I was watching, and I was a little surprised this girl didnt even seem to mind that there were people around. And that was when I took a good look at her and realized that she was passed out drunk herself. A very interesting development indeed. John whispered to me that she had great tits. He laughed and so did I. It didnt occur to me that he was basically raping this girl and that I ought to be outraged. I wont lie to you. I felt those titties. I felt them long and good. Looking back on it, I dont feel any shame. Im not sure why we did it, I think mainly because she was just there, and really I dont think she would have minded. It was funny when she woke up the next morning and was asking why her pussy hurt so much. I told her she had fucked one of my other friends, a rather fat and ugly chap. She was horrified. If only she'd known the truth.
run, you asked me to let you know when that sonofabitch reynolds would be stealing our thunder, and so i will. you know that idea you've been working on, i wont describe it in detail here, for obvious reasons, but that one that involves our second grade teacher, a cornish game hen, whips, chains, yo-yo's and a midget on tricycle. well, reynolds knows about it and has his minions working on getting it out before we do. you musn't let this happen. godspeed.
I had something to say until I realized it was quite stupid. I then double realized that all the posts (except for a select few) were quite stupid so it would almost fit in with the rest of them. So, then I decided to make it more stupid to make sure it totally fit in with the other posts because I didn't want it to feel left out. Then I tripled realized that that would be some form of conformity and I don't condone that even for condoms.