Random Ftp Shipments...

So I've gotten random UPS Shipments/confirmations from FTP this week. Im not complaining, but just wondered if anyone else was also slowly receiving new things to wear around the house. So far its been an FTOPS hat, and I have been e-mailed two more UPS notifications, scheduled to arrive 2/25 and 2/28...all showing different weights. I know they did promos for FTOPS participants before, but I barely played this FTOPS...although I played most of the last series and the way FTP ships, this could be from FTOPS VI. Anyone know anything?

So I've gotten random UPS Shipments/confirmations from FTP this week. Im not complaining, but just wondered if anyone else was also slowly receiving new things to wear around the house. So far its been an FTOPS hat, and I have been e-mailed two more UPS notifications, scheduled to arrive 2/25 and 2/28...all showing different weights. I know they did promos for FTOPS participants before, but I barely played this FTOPS...although I played most of the last series and the way FTP ships, this could be from FTOPS VI. Anyone know anything?
dress up in 100% tilt gear and go to the mall, prob pick up imo
dress up in 100% tilt gear and go to the mall, prob pick up imo
Actually sounds like a good prop bet. Go to a bar in head to toe FTP gear and pick up.I have a friend who I rarely see w/o wearing poker site apperal. I make fun of him all the time. He got married so I guess picking up isnt a worry for him. Pro knock-out shirts make good pajama shirts imo.I gotta say though, the hat they sent is pretty nice.
[ ] got a mumu[x] got a hat