Poker Ace Hud/ Poker Tracker

so to ask something semi-on-topic:does anyone of you know of some HUD that already supports pt3?
There is an AHK Hud available on the pt3 forums
i thought pt3 had pahud built in?
It is going to but they haven't put it in yet.

IF you have a subscription to Card runners they have videos on how to properly set it up an how it works ect ect...It helped me alot, that shit can get confusing if your new to it

pokertracker forums are extremely helpful, you could have solved your problem in less time then making this thread. They have step by step instruction on how to set up almost everything. If you can't figure something out, search, someone has had your problem first and theres almost always a topic already on it.

Have you had any luck figuring it out Donk ?I'm still frustrated. I was hoping that someone here had walked you through it here so that I could follow along.I guess I'm off to the PT forum. Ugh........I get such a headache from this crap.

Have you had any luck figuring it out Donk ?I'm still frustrated. I was hoping that someone here had walked you through it here so that I could follow along.I guess I'm off to the PT forum. Ugh........I get such a headache from this crap.
Someone help this woman..........I never got my freebie to work so I didn't bother buying the full version.