How Is It Possible To Have A Positive Roi?

I am not going to go into the details of specific hands i just want to rant for a second. I just lost 5 sng's in a row and the hands i went out on i was at the least a 10 to 1 favorite. Now this is the story of my sit n go career. I do not understand how the **** people actually make money pplaying these ****ing things. I cannot see it happening there is soooooooooooooo many idiots out there that will call u down and cause so many bad beats that it is nearly impossible to consistently win . I dont give a **** what anyone says they are lying if they say they make money playing these. The only way you can make any income is if you run like jamie gold all day and get smacked with the deck. I cannot win and I dont know why i even try . Put me in a field of 2500 and i will cash everytime but put me in a sit n go with 8 of the biggest donkeys on pokerstars and i will cash about 10 percent of the time. And thats another thing why does pokerstars breed so much stupidity ? I ****ing play a solid game against these moron donk ****s everytime and get crushed by Q8o. I just went to the final table of an 18 man sng get down to the money bubble and the guy that is first in chips decides to call my raise with 10 9 o. Runner runner 10 for the ****ing win beech. Mr 500 in chips and i am a giant pussy who wants to blind out into the money got his. I love i ****ing love it. I hope all you pussy mother ****ers that want to blind out into third or fourth all day burn in hell . You dont even deserve to sit at a poker table (virtual or real) who the **** aspires to be fourth? Am i the only one that wants to win or do you guys get a boner when you make 2.40? **** pokerstars for paying off idiots and **** idiots for always sucking out on me. I cannot stand the grind I just wish i could get my money right and play higher buyin mtts . But at this rate i should have the roll up by say 2030. Maybe by then poker wont be cool anymore and there will be a new breed of idiots that i can actually beat. And one more thing I am not racist at all but what the **** is the deal with the majority of these guys on PS that are from other countries like the europe area. They never ****ing fold no matter what. I raised preflop one hand 5 times the bb and the guy in SB calls me Q8o ??????????????/ What the **** goes through your little stupid pee sized brain when u call a big ass raise like that oop with a Q8? I need to get one of those indestructible laptops next time i get a new computer so I can beat the ****ing shit out of it when the need arises. I am going to play some PS3 now at least I know it wont suck out on me.

I just lost 5 sng's in a row and the hands i went out on i was at the least a 10 to 1 favorite.
That's extremely unlikely. Though maybe not getting it all in preflop is the problem with your play?
Put me in a field of 2500 and i will cash everytime
Wow, you are the best poker in history. Congratulations.But all that nitpicking aside, that's a very nice rant :club:

You call people who claim to make money from sng's liars?Pretty bold statement man, since I am one of the people who DO make money from sng's.A bad beat is a bad beat. If there wasn't a chance of the fish winning, they wouldn't bother playing.Suck it up and move on."biggest donkeys on pokerstars" *repair man voice* "now there's your problem!"Pstars has the biggest amount of donks I have ever seen. Out of all the rails I have partaken in (I don'town an account there) I have seen donkaments to the greatest degree.Final 4 of a 9K 1st place and they are calling all in with Q6 off. For some reason it has a lot of playerswho play like play money players.

I dont give a **** what anyone says they are lying if they say they make money playing these.
Sir i am a consistent winner at the 5.50's at PS with about a 30% ROI Calling me a liar ? I dont care :club: