A7s - Combo Draw On The Turn Vs 2 Shorties

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)BB ($40.20)UTG ($28.60)Hero ($129.65)Preflop: Hero is MP with A :D , 7 :D . UTG calls $1, Hero raises to $5, 2 folds, BB calls $4, UTG calls $4.Flop: ($15.50) 8 :) , T :D , 9 :club:(3 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $9, BB calls $9, UTG calls $9.Turn: ($42.50) 2 :D(3 players)BB checks, UTG bets $5, Hero ???UTG is semi-loose/fairly passive and bad - 34/2/1 or so. He seems to want to limp w/almost ATC and see if he hits something. He's been mostly content to check/call post flop but he's not a super calling station.BB is new to the table but he's playing about the same kind of stats pre-flop - loose and passive - I think he's around 40/0 but only like 10 hands.Any complaints with the hand to this point? What's our play when UTG donks the turn? Villain has <10 behind after the turn bet. BB has 26.

Well, we've kind of built this sizable pot on a really drawy board against passive players with short stacks and we have no FE left against UTG. UTG is committed to this pot and you are unlikely to get a c/r from the BB if he stays in so I say call and reevaluate the river. I might have checked behind on the flop vs. 2 opponents in position. My straight draw isn't to the nuts and I don't want to bloat this pot.

i'd dump this hand preflop given that a shortie was already in the hand preflop.playing A7s for a raised pot against someone with like 30 BB, with those stats, is just unnecessary. against a villain with a stack size like that you should be looking to play hands that flop TPTK/TPGK, not draws or crappy top pairs. KTo is > than A7s here. as played, call i guess, since the players seem to be passive calling monkeys. shoving is good too.

I wouldn't iso-raise the shorty preflop.I also don't think I'm gonna bet this flop. Getting raised sucks and we actually have a draw. It hits so many ranges, that c-betting here against 2 players with the ass end of an OESD is probably just burning money.I call the turn. Raising is pretty pointless.

I think preflop is an easy raise against a loose passive when we are in the co. I'm surprised some people disagree.Im torn on the flop bet. It hits alot of hands that villains would play preflop, but at the same time we may be able to fold a better hand(AQ, low PP). I dont think that getting raised is as bad as Knight makes it out to be since our draw is a pretty shitty one. It would dislike being raised more if we just had a bare J.On the turn I would call aswell. Like others have said we have no fold equity, so we should just call getting good odds and looking for an overcall.