I'm just pumped that I was able to create such a highly-viewed thread.GG to me.Can I graduate from Noob status yet?
No... because 95% of the responses to thsi thread have been from people with < 100 posts.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah probably not. I am pretty sure that was just a fictional character.
Well that does not bode very well for me then. Don Everest taught me everything I know about poker . . .hmmmmmm, we may be on to something here. :club:

Full Tilt Poker Game #5348588601: Table Ivey Deathmatch - $500/$1000 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:02:56 ET - 2008/02/21Seat 1: Phil Ivey ($202,428.25)Seat 2: seda1 ($97,500.75)seda1 posts the small blind of $500Phil Ivey posts the big blind of $1,000The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***seda1 raises to $3,000Phil Ivey raises to $9,000seda1 calls $6,000*** FLOP *** [7h 8s Ac]Phil Ivey bets $13,000seda1 calls $13,000*** TURN *** [7h 8s Ac] [Jh]Phil Ivey bets $37,000seda1 raises to $75,500.75, and is all inPhil Ivey calls $38,500.75seda1 shows [Jd Js]Phil Ivey shows [Kc Ah]*** RIVER *** [7h 8s Ac Jh] [Th]seda1 shows three of a kind, JacksPhil Ivey shows a pair of Acesseda1 wins the pot ($195,001) with three of a kind, Jacks*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $195,001.50 | Rake $0.50Board: [7h 8s Ac Jh Th]Seat 1: Phil Ivey (big blind) showed [Kc Ah] and lost with a pair of AcesSeat 2: seda1 (small blind) showed [Jd Js] and won ($195,001) with three of a kind, Jacks

He may not be the cool police, but I certainly am an officer of the law who was in the right place at the right time.
Shouldn't the line in your sig, 'How dare he!' have a question mark after it?
Shouldn't the line in your sig, 'How dare he!' have a question mark after it?
Whenever I've seen that sig, I always thought the sentence was more of a exclamatory statement than an interrogative.Maybe Grammar Police should combine the two and add a ?!
Whenever I've seen that sig, I always thought the sentence was more of a exclamatory statement than an interrogative.Maybe Grammar Police should combine the two and add a ?!
Possibly. I just thought 'how dare he?' was a question.I also thought that you were Grammar Police? You're not becoming as schizophrenic as SuitedAces because of your OT thread are you?
Possibly. I just thought 'how dare he?' was a question.I also thought that you were Grammar Police? You're not becoming as schizophrenic as SuitedAces because of your OT thread are you?
No, I was just playing along for the uneducated.

Would guess that this is the best possibility so far. Found it earlier. After checkin out his website, this guy would definitely seem to have the $. Does this guy help illegals get Assylum? Damn him! http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthre...324&page=11sixsixtie grinder Join Date: Mar 2007Posts: 480 Seda1 outed? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Allright railbirds I figured out who Seda1 is. It is none other than Shawn Shanin Sedaghat attorney at law. His website is http://www.visaattorney.com/about.html . I am about 95% positive it his him. Obviously the biggest clue would be the last name. Also he has a $29,925 cash at the 2005 World Series of Poker Event #42. So he definitely has some poker experience. Also he is from Beverly Hills so that lends credence to the rumor that they met the Hollywood home game.

Barry was going to his room at 10 am here after what I assume was a long ass session....he's probably still asleep and most likely not playing 500/1k on the commerce wireless. GG that theory.It's probably some rich fish that doesn't care.
Ding. That would be my guess.