The Official Zach Bogosian Thread

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Press Release from Yerevan: Serge has had his Armenian passport revoked and will no longer be allowed to eat boereg, lahmacoon or manti. (if you dont know what these foods are kids, hit me up sometim

they lost to Malta, they must have made a killing that game.

Congrats to my little cousin Zach on hitting the jackpot.

Dont forget your Armenian brothers..

• 2 months later...

Sad yet proud day for Armenia.

Our soccer team came within 15 minutes of making the World Cup of soccer.

I hated Balotelli. I hate him even more.

Well played Armenia. See us in 4 years.

Related note look for my son Adrian to play in net for Team Armenia at the 2026 Winter Olympics in (ice) hockey.

They call it ice hockey. Ftw fwiw.

Sad yet proud day for Armenia.

Our soccer team came within 15 minutes of making the World Cup of soccer.

I hated Balotelli. I hate him even more.

Well played Armenia. See us in 4 years. 2.5 years!

Euro's 2016! Im going to France, we will be making it, book it!

fyi, even with the win we dont make it. Needed a win today, plus Denmark to tie. (they won)

Us losing to Malta was a killer, that was the difference. Gross.

Playing against 4 very highly regarded teams, Armenia went 3wins, 1tie on the road! They didnt lose any of their games in Italy, Denmark, Bulgaria and Czech. Thats a remarkable feat in soccer.

• 2 months later...

Was Armenia a part of the Soviet Union?

I was watching drugs inc and it was on about stealing cars and sending out to the European mafia such as the former state in the Soviet Union (Armenia etc).

That is how I figure out it was part of the Soviet Union because I honestly did not know

• 8 months later...

Its time we dedicate a thread to up and coming superstar Zach Bogosian..Last year he was ranked around number 10..Some publications have him now ranked number two...Here is a great article about the Peterborough Petes star.http://news.therecord.com/specialreports/r.../article/288597He was tutored by the great Ray Bourque and is represented by legend Bobby Orr...He has been compared to another great Peterborough Pete dman Chris Pronger.Help me in welcoming Zach Bogosian to the the NHL...Lets hope the Leafs can land him.

Sorry buddy. It's been a good 6 years.

Will miss you my friend.

Press Release from Yerevan: Serge has had his Armenian passport revoked and will no longer be allowed to eat boereg, lahmacoon or manti.

(if you dont know what these foods are kids, hit me up sometime in the future once the basement is finalized for a poker game and I will make your day)

The flag is flying at half mast.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Lots of Armenians on my TV this morning..With the whole Sarkisian mess at USC..Here is a funny tidbit about Tim Kurkjian:

On every day of the Major League Baseball season, from 1990 until 2009, Kurkjian cut every MLB box score out of a newspaper and taped them into a spiral notebook. Kurkjian estimates that this daily task, at 15 minutes per day over 20 seasons, consumed 40 days of his lif

Lots of Armenians on my TV this morning..With the whole Sarkisian mess at USC..Here is a funny tidbit about Tim Kurkjian:

On every day of the Major League Baseball season, from 1990 until 2009, Kurkjian cut every MLB box score out of a newspaper and taped them into a spiral notebook. Kurkjian estimates that this daily task, at 15 minutes per day over 20 seasons, consumed 40 days of his lif

Thats nuts, good thing the internet arrived when it did.

• 1 month later...