The Official Zach Bogosian Thread

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Press Release from Yerevan: Serge has had his Armenian passport revoked and will no longer be allowed to eat boereg, lahmacoon or manti. (if you dont know what these foods are kids, hit me up sometim

they lost to Malta, they must have made a killing that game.

With the injuries to Martin and Komisarek who may not be ready for the Olympics..There is a small chance Bogosian will get the nod..

• 8 months later...

Those charged in New York include reputed crime boss Armen Kazarian, who holds the title of "vor," which authorities said is similar to a Mafia godfather. Kazarian is the first vor ever charged with racketeering in the United States, according to the Department of Justice. Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/medisca...I#ixzz12MYYO8uPFor those that speak Armenian, this is special kind of funny..LOL

brutal. Another suspected scam involved co-defendant Aron Chervin, who allegedly recruited strippers to file false car-insurance claims. who wants to bet this is where it all went public? You just cant trust strippers these days.

brutal. Another suspected scam involved co-defendant Aron Chervin, who allegedly recruited strippers to file false car-insurance claims. who wants to bet this is where it all went public? You just cant trust strippers these days.
Wait wait wait.This comes out, the stripper thing, Serge mentions that the rink is next to a strip club and Serge is Armenian.It is all coming together.
Hey Sev, are you a top VOR??
the bus scam in LA is still the best, where the guy paints a bus the same colour as the Public Transit and drives the route for months picking up fares. These Armenians are creative I tell ya.
the bus scam in LA is still the best, where the guy paints a bus the same colour as the Public Transit and drives the route for months picking up fares. These Armenians are creative I tell ya.
Do you have a link for this. I would love to read about it.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Do you have a link for this. I would love to read about it.
Sorry I missed this post. I tried looking up the story but to no avail. Its very well known in the Armenian community though.

this time Kobe has pissed off the Armenians.Lakers star Kobe Bryant's two-year endorsement deal with Turkish Airlines has sparked protest among Armenian Americans in Los Angeles and nationwide, some threatening to boycott the basketball player unless he backs out of the contract.In a statement announcing the deal, Turkish Airlines described Bryant as a "global brand ambassador." The airline is seeking to publicize the start of nonstop flights in March from Istanbul to Los Angeles with the basketball star appearing in a blitz of TV, billboard, print and online ads early next year.http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010...s-armenian.html

this time Kobe has pissed off the Armenians.Lakers star Kobe Bryant's two-year endorsement deal with Turkish Airlines has sparked protest among Armenian Americans in Los Angeles and nationwide, some threatening to boycott the basketball player unless he backs out of the contract.In a statement announcing the deal, Turkish Airlines described Bryant as a "global brand ambassador." The airline is seeking to publicize the start of nonstop flights in March from Istanbul to Los Angeles with the basketball star appearing in a blitz of TV, billboard, print and online ads early next year.http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010...s-armenian.html
Those Armenians are annoying..I think its a great idea.

So this Kobe thing is becoming a fairly large issue among the Armenians...I am not in the contingent that thinks Kobe is doing something wrong.There are a lot of extremists in the Armenian community, I dont agree with them.Kobe's teammate is married to an Armenian and its interesting to see where this goes.For those that arent aware the Armenian/Turkish feud has gone on for close to a 100 years. The Turks massacred 1.5 million Armenians which was a genocide of massive proportions. The Turks to this day dont want to recognize that it was a genocide. Lot of Armenians(especially the ones not from Turkey) refuse to listen to Turkish music ,participate in Turkish culture and just are against everything Turkish.I am not in that contingent. I speak Turkish, have Turkish friends and if it wasnt for my Turkish birth i would love to visit the country I was born...(cant go back due to military issues)In Armenian parties we arent allowed to play Turkish music etc.I am possibly in the minority, but I like to see this stupidity end. The Germans massacred millions of Jews, the Americans killed a ton of Japanese, however they were able to put this behind them. All the Turks have to do is just say yes it was a genocide and lets move on. Turkey and Armenia are close neighbours and it would be to our advantage to open the borders and trade relations.The extremists give the Armenians a bad name sometime, i just hope some idiot doesnt do something towards Kobe or the Lakers.

So ironically I just finished off a meeting with 2 gentleman from Turkey. They were discussing Turkish Airlines, and I brought up the KObe thing, and one of them mentions to me that Turkish Airlines actually sponsors FC Barcelona, and also Man United. I was like "ya, I kinda knew that"....then he tells me did you know they are the major sponsor for the Euro Basketball League. huh? the whole league? yup, the whole league. Thats pretty major if you think of the status of this league in Europe, and the general worth of Turkey amongst most Europeans, since they arent even a part of the EU.as for where I stand on Kobe-Turkey politics? I dont know. Well, I kinda do, but this aint the time or place.what a strange thing to be discussing in the FCP Poker-OT-Hockey Forum.

So ironically I just finished off a meeting with 2 gentleman from Turkey. They were discussing Turkish Airlines, and I brought up the KObe thing, and one of them mentions to me that Turkish Airlines actually sponsors FC Barcelona, and also Man United. I was like "ya, I kinda knew that"....then he tells me did you know they are the major sponsor for the Euro Basketball League. huh? the whole league? yup, the whole league. Thats pretty major if you think of the status of this league in Europe, and the general worth of Turkey amongst most Europeans, since they arent even a part of the EU.as for where I stand on Kobe-Turkey politics? I dont know. Well, I kinda do, but this aint the time or place.what a strange thing to be discussing in the FCP Poker-OT-Hockey Forum.
The amount of money they must be at thrown at Kobe is probably a lot ..I would love to hear your view on the politics, maybe over a beer next time.
The amount of money they must be at thrown at Kobe is probably a lot ..I would love to hear your view on the politics, maybe over a beer next time.
Id like to know how much $$$ too.Over a beer? Absolutely.Which leads me to another topic.....Im suprised at how little the AHL guys get together as a pool. Even the draft itself seemed to be a quick hit and go. Maybe there's an old group that sees each other often in social circles, but Im suprised the pool never even bothered to have like a trade deadline get together for beer, wings trades....I realize now with more out of towners in the group thats not possible, but we should at least maybe try amongst those of us in the GTA. Might get the trades/action in the AHL going.
Which leads me to another topic.....Im suprised at how little the AHL guys get together as a pool. Even the draft itself seemed to be a quick hit and go. Maybe there's an old group that sees each other often in social circles, but Im suprised the pool never even bothered to have like a trade deadline get together for beer, wings trades....I realize now with more out of towners in the group thats not possible, but we should at least maybe try amongst those of us in the GTA. Might get the trades/action in the AHL going.
Serge has made it to Ottawa :club:
Id like to know how much $$$ too.Over a beer? Absolutely.Which leads me to another topic.....Im suprised at how little the AHL guys get together as a pool. Even the draft itself seemed to be a quick hit and go. Maybe there's an old group that sees each other often in social circles, but Im suprised the pool never even bothered to have like a trade deadline get together for beer, wings trades....I realize now with more out of towners in the group thats not possible, but we should at least maybe try amongst those of us in the GTA. Might get the trades/action in the AHL going.
Poker night.
This is true..We should get together more..